KANGA seeds Australia is a SCAM

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
You will be fucked then Old(mouldy outdoor)Pot seller

make hay while the sun shines I reckon, still good profit @$120 an OZ for a good outdoor grower tho lol

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

User ID
$ 1920 a lb, we will be right Old fem seed maker

just going to need a pot trimming machine, fuck doing it by hand for that price

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Am I the only one that noticed kangas little play on words there not Flavour Chases when you you scroll the picture across you get a logo that's different to Flavour Chasers but it's spelt Flavor without a U in it so nobody can accuse him of selling fake Flavour Chasers because there Flavor Chasers the cheeky fuck I've searched high and low on the net and I can't find a single bank with that logo or spelt like that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220620-160231_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220620-160231_Chrome.jpg
    344.8 KB · Views: 11

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
$ 1920 a lb, we will be right Old fem seed maker

just going to need a pot trimming machine, fuck doing it by hand for that price
You could always employ a few people from NDIS supported Govt scheme. A car pool of Uber cannabis couriers, and provide a full time team of trimmers with some meaning and purpose in their lives. I'm certain it's already happening within Aus. You can use your powers for good, instead of evil. 🤔

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Am I the only one that noticed kangas little play on words there not Flavour Chases when you you scroll the picture across you get a logo that's different to Flavour Chasers but it's spelt Flavor without a U in it so nobody can accuse him of selling fake Flavour Chasers because there Flavor Chasers the cheeky fuck I've searched high and low on the net and I can't find a single bank with that logo or spelt like that

Haha, like the early days of Cheap rip offs, when you bought a Cannon camera, instead of a Canon. lol

Pedro de pacas

User ID
You could always employ a few people from NDIS supported Govt scheme. A car pool of Uber cannabis couriers, and provide a full time team of trimmers with some meaning and purpose in their lives. I'm certain it's already happening within Aus. You can use your powers for good, instead of evil. 🤔
Don't worry Old seed breeder, I used look after plenty of cunts
from trimming to medical shit, in (semi) retirement ATM

NDIS is a good idea tho, I might get onto the NDIS people that get ripped of doing the lawn mowing,
can't mow ;lawns when its raining

Pay them in medical lol

Bring back the black line thru words @Billygoat

Natta ratta

Seedling
User ID
I've got a few different strains white widow which once grown out was the smelliest most potent crystal incrusted buds I've ever come across then I got Afghan / skunk cross and out of the five 2 died shortly after germination and one went moffy the other two potent skunk went well I've just received sour glue and they have germinated so all in all I can't really complain apart from expensive but been fairly reliable and have kept them all rotating by clones

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I find it strange when a seedbank gets slagged off there is a few people who almost immediately join and say how good the seeds they purchased have or are growing!!
Still haven't seen a single pic to back their claims up!! 🤔

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hahaha. Herbie's seedbank haven't been able to get beans into Australia. ( via Kustoms) for about last 4 months. This is from my personal experience of having 2 consecutive parcels from Herbies confiscated in that time. The Herbies FB page is also littered with comments from Aus punters who have lost seeds to Kustoms. Dunno why Herbies even bother to advertise in Aus anymore, as their beans can no longer get past Aus Kustoms. 😭 Wanna add this comment to your feedback page Herbies? Lol

dopeboyfresh

Seedling
User ID
yeah right. well i just asked one of the cust. reps on Herbies, majority of orders make it thru apparently. im looking for some white widows anyway so ill be a guinea pig for us. wish me luck lol

Herbies.jpg

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I find it strange when a seedbank gets slagged off there is a few people who almost immediately join and say how good the seeds they purchased have or are growing!!
Still haven't seen a single pic to back their claims up!! 🤔
:unsure: You mean like @dopeboyfresh? Nothing suss about that at all, just a concerned 3 hours old member who just so happens to have the inside scoop that Herbies are good to go (y):ROFLMAO:

Fuck these cunts must think we're as dumb as dog shit :poop:

Nice ad for @7eastgenetics in their screenshots though (y):LOL:

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
yeah right. well i just asked one of the cust. reps on Herbies, majority of orders make it thru apparently. im looking for some white widows anyway so ill be a guinea pig for us. wish me luck lol

View attachment 26789
Try looking at their Facebook page before ordering. It will confirm that their orders are no longer getting through Aus Kustoms. There's already been 100+ guinea pigs, failed to receive Herbies orders in last few months . Don't know why you think your package will get through, when everyone else had theirs confiscated ???

Top Bottom