KANGA seeds Australia is a SCAM

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Last night I phoned the Flavor Chasers dispensary in Oaklahoma USA. I asked about them providing seeds to any Australian seedbanks. The young lady advised they do NOT have any arrangements in place with anybody in Australia. She then spoke with her Manager, who advised they have never heard of Kanga seeds, and have never supplied any seeds to Australia. KANGA seeds is a total SCAM. They have just listed some new strains, with impressive photos, and even more impressive prices. $200 for 5 feminised seeds.....lol. If you order, they will actually send you seeds, but they will be generic bulk shit that costs them 0.70cents each. Stay away from these cunts !!!!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
If anyone is still on Ozstoners, can you please post this message there. And if anyone used Reddit, can you please also post details there. The seller in Aus is L. McKay and he operates via an Australian St George bank account. I have seen this fuckwits name somewhere before, so he is running a number of scams. I hope somebody catches the prick, and caves his skull in. 💩

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Last night I phoned the Flavor Chasers dispensary in Oaklahoma USA. I asked about them providing seeds to any Australian seedbanks. The young lady advised they do NOT have any arrangements in place with anybody in Australia. She then spoke with her Manager, who advised they have never heard of Kanga seeds, and have never supplied any seeds to Australia. KANGA seeds is a total SCAM. They have just listed some new strains, with impressive photos, and even more impressive prices. $200 for 5 feminised seeds.....lol. If you order, they will actually send you seeds, but they will be generic bulk shit that costs them 0.70cents each. Stay away from these cunts !!!!!
Legend good detective work I've been trying to join the dots trying to figure out if there legit

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Hi new here just thought I'd comment on the Kanga post. A few weeks ago he sent me a email saying that he had some new lines out and when I commented on the price and that they probably wouldn't sell quickly he said that he would send me out some samples,they arrived but being a outdoor person I haven't tried them. He sent one of each to try then a week or so later he sent me two of each of some other new ones that haven't been listed yet. I gave my friend the Chimera one to see how it goes. I did try the bubblegum ones and they were ok I'm no expert but the smoke was nice. I will let you know what happens when this super strain Chimera pop's.👍

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hi new here just thought I'd comment on the Kanga post. A few weeks ago he sent me a email saying that he had some new lines out and when I commented on the price and that they probably wouldn't sell quickly he said that he would send me out some samples,they arrived but being a outdoor person I haven't tried them. He sent one of each to try then a week or so later he sent me two of each of some other new ones that haven't been listed yet. I gave my friend the Chimera one to see how it goes. I did try the bubblegum ones and they were ok I'm no expert but the smoke was nice. I will let you know what happens when this super strain Chimera pop's.👍
If you buy from the store, Kanga will send you beans. However they're likely white label (generic) that he's bought for cheap in bulk They're not Flavor Chasers line from USA. With current Kustoms issues in Aus the FEMS should be selling around $10 each. He's trying to sell strains at 5 seeds for $200. That's $40 per seed....lol.. They're not exotics, he would still be doubling his money selling 5 seeds for $50. 👍

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
.......,they arrived but being a outdoor person I haven't tried them. ........ I did try the bubblegum ones and they were ok I'm no expert but the smoke was nice.

So you have grown out one of their bubblegum strains?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
There was a reddit post showing a retail Flavour Chasers pack 'allegedly' sourced from kanga

There is nothing stopping some one making a bulk order and then onselling... surely a profit in it at $40 a seed. lol

Pixie

Baked
User ID
There was a reddit post showing a retail Flavour Chasers pack 'allegedly' sourced from kanga
Mine didn't come in flavour chasers package just a little plastic bag and a flavour chasers sticker inside a little cardboard box he must be getting the stickers made up or something. Looked to sus for me to pay 200 for 5 bean's. I don't understand why someone would rip people off over some beans.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Mine didn't come in flavour chasers package just a little plastic bag and a flavour chasers sticker inside a little cardboard box he must be getting the stickers made up or something. Looked to sus for me to pay 200 for 5 bean's. I don't understand why someone would rip people off over some beans.
Well that is shitty then, I don't know much about that breeder but for that kind of money you should be getting a retail pack.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yep, this is what the seed situation in Aus has become in last few years. Since Kustoms stuffed up most of our personal imports. Prior to that, many of us just bought breeder stuff from overseas seedbanks at around $7 a FEM seed. Covid and Kustoms Tax...... Cha-Ching !! Prices of silver nitrate and sodium thiosulphate skyrocketed in Aus soon after....lol. If legit medical market cannabis prices come down to around $300 an ounce, I think many/most daily stoners( that don't grow) are likely to move towards scripts from a doctor. The upside is demand for Asian PGR will slowly disappear.

nici

Germinating
User ID
Hasn't Kanga been coming and going for awhile now over the years? I seem to remember them popping up just as bonza was starting back on OSA?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hasn't Kanga been coming and going for awhile now over the years? I seem to remember them popping up just as bonza was starting back on OSA?
Dunno nici. I haven't heard of them before. Maybe someone recycling a previous Kanga brand name.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Well that is shitty then, I don't know much about that breeder but for that kind of money you should be getting a retail pack.
I didn't pay for them they were free but I did buy some other ones from him awhile ago. Can't complain if there free but the genetics probably aren't what he is claiming which I think is disappointing. Is there any Australia bank that's worth looking at. I've been getting a few from Mr Beans they seem ok . Has anyone got any other recommendations just looking for good genetics . Thanks.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Yep, this is what the seed situation in Aus has become in last few years. Since Kustoms stuffed up most of our personal imports. Prior to that, many of us just bought breeder stuff from overseas seedbanks at around $7 a FEM seed. Covid and Kustoms Tax...... Cha-Ching !! Prices of silver nitrate and sodium thiosulphate skyrocketed in Aus soon after....lol. If legit medical market cannabis prices come down to around $300 an ounce, I think many/most daily stoners( that don't grow) are likely to move towards scripts from a doctor. The upside is demand for Asian PGR will slowly disappear.
starting to see reasonable prices on some MC

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
starting to see reasonable prices on some MC
Yep. It's what happened in Canada and USA(legal states). When chemist prices become lower than black market prices, a legal script for daily smokers that don't grow, will become the norm across Aus. No reason to pay higher prices and risk prosecution for supposedly illegal activity. Some states in USA are currently selling cannabis around $50 an ounce. Not sure our prices will drop that low, but $100 -$120 an ounce could be possible in Aus within a few years. The floodgates have opened. Market forces will prevail. People vote will vote with their wallets.

Top Bottom