I'm about to get Banned from OZ

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
I'm surprised I haven't been banned. The amount of times I've been on there out of my mind, ranting and raving and carrying on like a pork chop.

Fantastic source of information, which can essentially be derived from one grow book.

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
fair enough billy, is your plan for the community to stay at this size? What happens when/if this site becomes more widespread.

The fact there are no rules in regards to that has me worried. Cross that bridge when we get there lol. I'm personally less inclined to post pics

Hey Frank,

You are worried about posting pics on this site?

That seems completely irrational to me. This site does not even show in google search for Cannabis Forums or the like... but you are more worried posting here, than you are on a site with a couple of rules?

A site that ranks No1 in search for the aforementioned term? Hence, I assume greater risk of unwanted attention?

A site that promotes growing and cultivation of an illegal substance.

But you may be compromised here?

lol.. come on.

The security protocols here are second to none. I doubt the security of a site using such outdated software.

I appreciate the feedback and strive to make all users feel safe.

Will i get to a point where my current strategy is unworkable? maybe. We will cross that bridge when we come to it.

I will finance whatever requirements are needed to ensure anonymity and privacy.. so yeah, when/if it gets to that, we will make the call.

I think your belief in OSA's lack of attention is misguided.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
I am more worried about the future, if it becomes popular and you guys don't address it. I'd rather play on the safe side. Having the #1 cannabis forum in Australia allowing the trading of illegal items possibly the sale of them as well. Not for me, could have the best security protocols, which in the end won't help all that much(but that is my un informed opinion i dont knbow much about it security.) until the laws change that's not for me.

Again this is just me, i could be irrational, thinking about it more you may get a boost in participation if things like that are allowed and freely happen. Regardless still something i don't want to be apart of as the current laws stand.

Fluff

Germinating
User ID
I am more worried about the future, if it becomes popular and you guys don't address it. I'd rather play on the safe side. Having the #1 cannabis forum in Australia allowing the trading of illegal items possibly the sale of them as well. Not for me, could have the best security protocols, which in the end won't help all that much(but that is my un informed opinion i dont knbow much about it security.) until the laws change that's not for me.

Again this is just me, i could be irrational, thinking about it more you may get a boost in participation if things like that are allowed and freely happen. Regardless still something i don't want to be apart of as the current laws stand.

I reckon thats a fair point (y)

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Any said trading would be done via the Chat or pm I would think

V

VB Seeds

And Pedro keeps calling everyone a DC, and he/she/? is still there, never been banned

you lot must be bad ?????? hey ?

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Buzz Why would it be auto? It's Indiana bubblegum not adulterated euro trash. It's the same as the gum I was smoking in 99. That's why I bother with it.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
My camera phone lens is busted but the frost on this girl struggling under low light stress test is very pleasing. Modavigil a x of Tanzanian a mate picked up there and a diesel x cookie f3 hybrid. This was an S1 tester from cuts. Didn't hermi any of them. No boys. STS reversal. IMG_20200719_115320.jpg

V

VB Seeds

It only just happened lol

Where am I going to play NOW FFS ???????

Top Bottom