I'm about to get Banned from OZ

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
I just tried to log in there and it now says this user is no longer here??? Does that mean I'm banned too now
Hope so Mongy was online 20mins ago and deleted my last post so it was obviously him again that is the Culprit. Fuck the little Bitch makes me smile as he's trying so hard to keep his 1% thc mongy weed crap off the forum , Only for himself and fag mates. Then tries to run the oz stoners forum like a gestapo deleting everything and anything He doesn't like.
Now tell me this mongy if the advertising for sale or even swapping of seeds is so against the rules then why do you have
flashing light type ads for barneys farm , seedsman etc all over the site because they sell illegal seeds do they not?

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
still illegal here mate whats the difference
I wouldnt call yantra legit lol

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I just tried to log in there and it now says this user is no longer here??? Does that mean I'm banned too now
Hope so Mongy was online 20mins ago and deleted my last post so it was obviously him again that is the Culprit. Fuck the little Bitch makes me smile as he's trying so hard to keep his 1% thc mongy weed crap off the forum , Only for himself and fag mates. Then tries to run the oz stoners forum like a gestapo deleting everything and anything He doesn't like.
Now tell me this mongy if the advertising for sale or even swapping of seeds is so against the rules then why do you have
flashing light type ads for barneys farm , seedsman etc all over the site because they sell illegal seeds do they not?

Just for that , I think u should win some seeds ?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Start a thread on here about that shit mongy weed and pm him that’s it’s on here. 🤣🤣

V

VB Seeds

Grow up ffs, OSA is good, now that you dickheads are banned and a woman is running amok

ya don't need to continuously bag the joint
they might start bagging this place hey

Play clean, be nice to the opposition

kids hey

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Not sure how offering to give something away can be seen as attracting unwanted attention?

Hell, the site promotes seed sales by companies that operate completely illegally? Further, the site promotes growing and displaying said grows, harvests, production of oils, hash etc.

Pretty much everything on the site is considered illegal... so how does giving away a seed attract any more unwanted attention than displaying your 50LB outdoor crop on a weekly basis?? Dumb rules by out of touch owners.

So what are the rules of this site regarding that? Can you give away buds openly? Can you give away cuttings openly? Can people sell there illegal wares on this site? What is too far?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hey Frank,

you make a valid point... despite me somewhat instigating so, I really do not want to waste my time discussing rules on another site....

For this site, there are no rules in that regard. I am taking a more common sense approach. The membership is small, so I guess management is much easier at this stage.

I see no reason to dictate rules that divide a community pretty much down the middle (in this small sample size)..?

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
fair enough billy, is your plan for the community to stay at this size? What happens when/if this site becomes more widespread.

The fact there are no rules in regards to that has me worried. Cross that bridge when we get there lol. I'm personally less inclined to post pics

Top Bottom