I'm about to get Banned from OZ

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
Me
Fark that dont buy seeds...If you want some nice smelling Auto's for indoors ya can go past Buzzo's Blue Amnesia XXL Auto Fem's...Strong Blueberry Smell. Easy as piss to grow. Big Producer, Very fast growing and best of all they are Free.
Send me a PM if you want to give them a go...I'd could still do with a couple more Guinea Pigs to test some of my new Strains

Micmac
Didn't you read the disclaimer
You are putting the site and everyone else in danger making posts like that.
People have been banned for life for similar posts
If i was you ,I would delete if you can
ASAP

Me

Why I'm not selling anything...Not even trading just gifting...Why the Fuck is that a problem
Its a lot better than pitching some overpriced overrated overseas fucking Seed Bank.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
I mean it is written in pretty plain english that you're not allowed to do that. I'm not sure what youa re expecting, it's still an illegal thjing. I don't think this site should be promoting illegal activity as it brings unwanted attention

keep it behind the scenes

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I say delete it, like Fred says who needs the trouble, discretion is all our best friend.

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
Ok split Team...I'll see if I can still log in and delete it...Most will have seen it by now ayway

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Not sure how offering to give something away can be seen as attracting unwanted attention?

Hell, the site promotes seed sales by companies that operate completely illegally? Further, the site promotes growing and displaying said grows, harvests, production of oils, hash etc.

Pretty much everything on the site is considered illegal... so how does giving away a seed attract any more unwanted attention than displaying your 50LB outdoor crop on a weekly basis?? Dumb rules by out of touch owners.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Mate I don’t even bother with that haven for idiots and piss weak mods anymore. Fuck that shit hole destroyed by its mods.
Ok split Team...I'll see if I can still log in and delete it...Most will have seen it by now ayway

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Very true bg, it’s all a bit suss. Wonder if seedsman is giving them a few freebies along the way if sales are up?

V

VB Seeds

A woman ran amok on OSA last night, no posts modded. no banning, she had nice tits tho
MM was on

D

Deleted member cpr

They might be reasessing the banning protocol over there. Even sugar is suggesting that the banned members are missed and should be welcomed back.

Top Bottom