Home Brew

Tunkers

Curing
Community Member
User ID
What undeniably goes better with a hot one?

A nice / An ice cold one of course!

Any members dabble in brewing your own beer?

I'm quite new to the whole thing but have really enjoyed the results (when the fermenting works) haha and I love pouring from a keg and drinking from a schooner. It's like having a bong instead of a pipe ya know?

Anyway, please share if you too do brew. Woo!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
use to. haven't for about 10 years.. wouldn't mind getting back to it but its too much work for me at the moment .
easier option is BWS 3 long necks coopers red $20 .
also brother in law brews so hes always passin a few my way.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Done it in bottles years ago. Some good batches, some dodgy ones. Gave up due renting, and moving around a bit.

Looked into it a couple of years ago again. And it seemed making it in those mini kegs was/is the go. And folks were converting box freezers into beer tap/s and chiller. By changing out the freezer thermostats, with fridge thermostats.

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
yeah the kegs are good. theres brew shops now that basically do all the work for you. you just go in and tell em what beer you want and then come back when its done. obviously it costs more but its still cheaper than buying commercial beer and the quality is very good.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
yeah the kegs are good. theres brew shops now that basically do all the work for you. you just go in and tell em what beer you want and then come back when its done. obviously it costs more but its still cheaper than buying commercial beer and the quality is very good.
Really? Fuck I'm looking into this
You got any links or anything particular I should be searching for!
Fuck I've been thinking about brewing me own but I'm just to fucking lazy!! Watched me mum and her boyfriend doing it when I was a kid and fuck it was a lot of work!!

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
Really? Fuck I'm looking into this
You got any links or anything particular I should be searching for!
Fuck I've been thinking about brewing me own but I'm just to fucking lazy!! Watched me mum and her boyfriend doing it when I was a kid and fuck it was a lot of work!!
I use to go to a joint down in mandurah. I dunno about your part of the world. what area you in ?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I use to go to a joint down in mandurah. I dunno about your part of the world. what area you in ?
South Coast NSW.
I been googleing but haven't found anything other than brewery's that will sell ya beer but not brew it for ya.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Top Bottom