Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

donpablos

Germinating
User ID
I'm definitely not a pollen chucker, if I was there would be more than 4 strains after 4 years to show for my efforts. Really I just want other people to enjoy the strains I'm growing, I would send everyone clones if that was an option but it's not so I started breeding seeds and have grown well over 100 males just to select 2 so far that had everything I was looking for. I'm working on fems now that I have a solid foundation with the first 4 strains that meet my expectations. Fems coming soon as well has baby yoda crosses after they have passed all the test.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I'm definitely not a pollen chucker, if I was there would be more than 4 strains after 4 years to show for my efforts. Really I just want other people to enjoy the strains I'm growing, I would send everyone clones if that was an option but it's not so I started breeding seeds and have grown well over 100 males just to select 2 so far that had everything I was looking for. I'm working on fems now that I have a solid foundation with the first 4 strains that meet my expectations. Fems coming soon as well has baby yoda crosses after they have passed all the test.
I'm not doubting your bona fide mate. You're living in a legal state, and looks like you have some space to grow. It's your Muppet mate in QLD that's doing you a dis-service. I'm sure there's punters here that would be happy to deal with you directly, and cut out young Harry altogether. We have lots of seed on-sellers in Aus already..... so young Harry isn't adding any value to your work. He's just a loose end. Literally and metaphorically . 😜 Plenty of growers here that have already done more grows and breeding work in Aus than Harry could only dream of. Going to take a lot more than stickers and a 🔥 logo next to your name to convince us of anything. Hop on board TSE, Pablo. Contact @Billygoat directly and become a site sponsor. Like 7East, I'm sure you'll be welcome with open arms. Oh, and don't worry about Harry, as @Sedge will send him some TSE free seeds, if he becomes a Community Member 😭 He just needs to learn to count to 100 to enter the weekly comps. So he may need to go back to school for a few years first. Do you have anything with a strong citrus/lemon profile? I'm looking for something suitable to reverse and dust into Mimosa Evo? Stay humble brother.....Harry's big headed attitude ain't winning any friends in Aus. He needs to remember that Harry joined TSE....TSE didn't join Harry.

User ID
I'm not doubting your bona fide mate. You're living in a legal state, and looks like you have some space to grow. It's your Muppet mate in QLD that's doing you a dis-service. I'm sure there's punters here that would be happy to deal with you directly, and cut out young Harry altogether. We have lots of seed on-sellers in Aus already..... so young Harry isn't adding any value to your work. He's just a loose end. Literally and metaphorically . 😜 Plenty of growers here that have already done more grows and breeding work in Aus than Harry could only dream of. Going to take a lot more than stickers and a 🔥 logo next to your name to convince us of anything. Hop on board TSE, Pablo. Contact @Billygoat directly and become a site sponsor. Like 7East, I'm sure you'll be welcome with open arms. Oh, and don't worry about Harry, as @Sedge will send him some TSE free seeds, if he becomes a Community Member 😭 He just needs to learn to count to 100 to enter the weekly comps. So he may need to go back to school for a few years first. Do you have anything with a strong citrus/lemon profile? I'm looking for something suitable to reverse and dust into Mimosa Evo? Stay humble brother.....Harry's big headed attitude ain't winning any friends in Aus. He needs to remember that Harry joined TSE....TSE didn't join Harr

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Price list please Pablo🤣🤣🤣 Don't forget the auto menu 👍

maybe clones arnt an option but sending us all some seeds :cool: is

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I'm not doubting your bona fide mate. You're living in a legal state, and looks like you have some space to grow. It's your Muppet mate in QLD that's doing you a dis-service. I'm sure there's punters here that would be happy to deal with you directly, and cut out young Harry altogether. We have lots of seed on-sellers in Aus already..... so young Harry isn't adding any value to your work. He's just a loose end. Literally and metaphorically . 😜 Plenty of growers here that have already done more grows and breeding work in Aus than Harry could only dream of. Going to take a lot more than stickers and a 🔥 logo next to your name to convince us of anything. Hop on board TSE, Pablo. Contact @Billygoat directly and become a site sponsor. Like 7East, I'm sure you'll be welcome with open arms. Oh, and don't worry about Harry, as @Sedge will send him some TSE free seeds, if he becomes a Community Member 😭 He just needs to learn to count to 100 to enter the weekly comps. So he may need to go back to school for a few years first. Do you have anything with a strong citrus/lemon profile? I'm looking for something suitable to reverse and dust into Mimosa Evo? Stay humble brother.....Harry's big headed attitude ain't winning any friends in Aus. He needs to remember that Harry joined TSE....TSE didn't join Harry.
as Hillsongs loving father said

Amen brothers and sisters , go away and be blessed !! o_O

donpablos

Germinating
User ID
Harry's a my partner and an experienced grower. We have been good friends for years sharing advice and helping each other out he's definitely a solid guy that's willing to help anyone out that needs it. Any seeds in Oz will go through him but your welcome to message me about anything related to our genetics. As for strong citrus lemon terps ruthless og bx2 would be great for breeding its stable with most females putting off a strong lemon with the added og kush smell.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
That’s something I’ve mulled over lately ,,,that’s in my head ,not a bowl.
I can’t remember who ,,but some breeder said words to the effect that “we can all chuck pollen, but the moment you start chucking with a plan ,then you become a breeder”.
Is that something you agree with ?

donpablos

Germinating
User ID
That’s something I’ve mulled over lately ,,,that’s in my head ,not a bowl.
I can’t remember who ,,but some breeder said words to the effect that “we can all chuck pollen, but the moment you start chucking with a plan ,then you become a breeder”.
Is that something you agree with ?
I would say the difference is more then just having a plan but the ability to carry it out

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
What is your strange obsession with Hill Song?
It just so happens I spent 12 years in the sister church in Brissy , alaylula .

I was in charge of the sound desk etc But the pastor found out I was smoking hootah and bootn juice they asked me to leave .
So I did never went back but the ex wife and boys still involved to this day.

Works for them !

To answer your question

Your chat about your friend the generous one has bought heaps of memories of being so smashed in church with all the colored lights 🤣✌️

Thankyou for asking tho @Porky !

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It just so happens I spent 12 years in the sister church in Brissy , alaylula .

I was in charge of the sound desk etc But the pastor found out I was smoking hootah and bootn juice they asked me to leave .
So I did never went back but the ex wife and boys still involved to this day.

Works for them !

To answer your question

Your chat about your friend the generous one has bought heaps of memories of being so smashed in church with all the colored lights 🤣✌️

Thankyou for asking tho @Porky !
Mate I despise religion as I consider it a cruch for those to weak to believe in themselves!
Not to mention all the atrocities committed in its name!

Yeah going off your posts here I wouldn't of thought you be the sort of bloke welcomed into the Hill Song Cult!! 🤣

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
He’s exactly the type.
Yep. My daughter was in a local rehab facility closely aligned to Hillsong church. As part of their recovery, they went to Hillsong church every Sunday night. To support her, I went along to a few church nights.The organisers were all tight knit, and it was obvious to me that many of the church members were lost souls. Ex- junkies, prostitutes and alcoholics were in abundance. Didn't work for my daughter, but it seemed to fill a void for plenty of others in long term recovery.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Yep. My daughter was in a local rehab facility closely aligned to Hillsong church. As part of their recovery, they went to Hillsong church every Sunday night. To support her, I went along to a few church nights.The organisers were all tight knit, and it was obvious to me that many of the church members were lost souls. Ex- junkies, prostitutes and alcoholics were in abundance. Didn't work for my daughter, but it seemed to fill a void for plenty of others in long term recovery.
True Christian’s would save lives without saving souls. I could respect that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom