Hello fellow Gardeners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
User ID
If my gut instinct is correct, why would we deal with OneEyed in QLD, when we can now deal directly with Pablo in California? What value is OneEyed adding to the business? There's no drama with packages successfully getting through Aus Kustoms from USA, for now at least
Opinion is a bit like an asshole old fox everyone has one gramps!

User ID
If my gut instinct is correct, why would we deal with OneEyed in QLD, when we can now deal directly with Pablo in California? What value is OneEyed adding to the business? There's no drama with packages successfully getting through Aus Kustoms from USA, for now at least
Email Billy old man if you think i am here for cash, ive explained my intent to him who are you anyway? I am not going anywhere let's see the end results this coming summer when we help people hit their highest yields! Your making yourself look silly posting rubbish assumptions!

User ID
I'm all for a new seed source but I'm with oldfox I want some random people to test them not someone who we know will make them work. And what you must remember is we've heard it all a million times some breeders turn out legit like 7 east for example and some are just onsellers of rubbish it's not a personal attack just don't expect an announcement you have seeds and everyone get down on there knees.
Fair point Hudo time will tell have a good weekend m8 (y)🙏

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Email Billy old man if you think i am here for cash, ive explained my intent to him who are you anyway? I am not going anywhere let's see the end results this coming summer when we help people hit their highest yields! Your making yourself look silly posting rubbish assumptions!

Don't drag me in to your bullshit. being a fuckwit to respected members wont get you far here mate.

email me some more or fuck off.

User ID
Hi everyone i invited one eye genetics to join this amazing forum he supplied me with the st vincent landrace i made feminized reversal seeds with which you can find the red stem pheno in forum "Tse pollen chucks s1’s outdoor" he is real and we do alot of work together and i share alot of my work with kloud9 aswell. Why everyone here was so quick to judge is pretty sad i thought our community was better then this? One eye gentics seeds are available in australia and are sent from within aus to aus customers hope everyone has a good day and dont sleep on the fire one eye has to offer.
Thanks mate i am not intimidated by these novices bro, i have spoken to the admin. Call you tomorrow m8 (y)🙏👽

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
HGO would you like to grow some of our top 4 and do a diary? Throw you some freebies how's that and some FEMS not on our web page as we only sell regs for those who breed and that's mostly our client base worldwide or other famers in Cali. I know we have local growers who will grow our line and never grow anything else! 12+ diff phenos found in the top 4 we have on our web page. I Can post Monday. Actually, i want 1 indoor and 1 outdoor experienced grower for freebies 2 growers who wants a crack? No novices thanks
I'm your man then bruss 👀

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Who are you, and where are your grow diaries? I'll invite my cousin's third far removed uncle, that I've previously done work with. Sounds legit. In a closed Community like this, talk is cheap. This mob may have some decent strains but they need to be proven first. I'm not bagging them, I'm just wondering why they should be given a free kick on your recommendation. Especially as they obviously have a commercial interest at stake.

No you're not. lol
After everything I've done for you guys , the patience the comedy the pain and you just kick me to the Kirb nice bloody nice 🧐 IMO 😜😋💡💯

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thanks mate i am not intimidated by these novices bro, i have spoken to the admin. Call you tomorrow m8 (y)🙏👽
But....only the "experts" are allowed to grow your seeds. 🤣 Novel
After everything I've done for you guys , the patience the comedy the pain and you just kick me to the Kirb nice bloody nice 🧐 IMO 😜😋💡💯
Hey Ozi..... have you found their autoflower menu yet? The photoperiods are supposed to be 🔥 Good bless America 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom