Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Budbubbla

Vegetating
User ID
Canada!
I sent him a pm asking about stealth ,but seems he’s to shy to answer me,,it looks like he would prefer to spam and run.

nice plant though.
From scoping there Instagram out I'd say it's a Collab with a bloke from California and Australia, have a squiz at harys_horticulture on Instagram 👍

User ID
Canada!
I sent him a pm asking about stealth ,but seems he’s to shy to answer me,,it looks like he would prefer to spam and run.

nice plant though.
Very quick to judge m8, i have a life my bro young fam please the words spam and run are not cool.
Are you from Australia 🇦🇺 or USA?

Canada!

nice plant though.
Spam and run WTF M8 that's not a cool way to welcome a new Gardner to the platform i have young children the stay-at-home dad i replied to your message as soon as i woke up. Let's move forward and let's see who's legit ready when you are.

I am in QLD... my business homebase is Redding California with my homie Don Pablo. Tks for reaching out m8 :cool: 🙏

Cheers

Harry G

User ID
Are you from Australia 🇦🇺 or USA?
Good morning Old Fox, I am from Queensland, and own 1EYEGEN a licensed business to breed and develop strains on a farm in Redding Cali with my boy Don Pablo whos 3rd gen canna farmer. Pabs has access to Humboldt and Triangle regions best in and outdoor strains. Pablo in front of ROG 30 days in flower. He dont have to hide like us m8 we legit look at my ig harys_horticulture don / pablo and i have been growing and colab for over 7 years me who hassled the fdek out of him to start oneeye as his talent is off the chartz. Tks for the message lets get at springs coming sooon our girls love to be 3ft high started indoors transplanted when 100% know not going to get any weather under 15c nights end up with 7lb plants. Indoors they thrive love to be cloned.

Attachments

• 20200913_192404.jpg
    20200913_192404.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Good morning Old Fox, I am from Queensland, and own 1EYEGEN a licensed business to breed and develop strains on a farm in Redding Cali with my boy Don Pablo whos 3rd gen canna farmer. Pabs has access to Humboldt and Triangle regions best in and outdoor strains. Pablo in front of ROG 30 days in flower. He dont have to hide like us m8 we legit look at my ig harys_horticulture don / pablo and i have been growing and colab for over 7 years me who hassled the fdek out of him to start oneeye as his talent is off the chartz. Tks for the message lets get at springs coming sooon our girls love to be 3ft high started indoors transplanted when 100% know not going to get any weather under 51c nights end up with 7lb plants.
Ok, cheers. You would be familiar with 3 totally separate Humboldt seed companies. Which one are you affiliated with? I've grown multiple outdoor strains from two of the companies, and yeah, they don't lack size. Oh, and welcome to TSE.

User ID
Sawatdee khrap 🙏
Welcome to TSE Harry and Pablo.
You don’t like fem beans?
Sawatdee Nong Chai kup koop kun kup kit tueng mak khungtehp. Boyz growing the fire now in Bangkok we have oneyegen rep there UM i will get him on this platform. pop gaan mai kup Pee Harry🙏🥰
Love FEMS we have lots of FEMS just to breed the best GENS we use regs for the best children nong chai!
These 2 phenos are FEMS > jedi glue x sour diesel great tent strain 😎

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230218-124228_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230218-124228_Gallery.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
User ID
Ok, cheers. You would be familiar with 3 totally separate Humboldt seed companies. Which one are you affiliated with? I've grown multiple outdoor strains from two of the companies, and yeah, they don't lack size. Oh, and welcome to TSE.
From scoping there Instagram out I'd say it's a Collab with a bloke from California and Australia, have a squiz at harys_horticulture on Instagram 👍
perfect trolling m8 but thats great shows we are legit ole time friends. Pablo joining today if peeps want mass outdoor ask him bro or me lol serious returns hardy asf strains 3rd gen farmer Pablo feeds the fam from farming canna.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
perfect trolling m8 but thats great shows we are legit ole time friends. Pablo joining today if peeps want mass outdoor ask him bro or me lol serious returns hardy asf strains 3rd gen farmer Pablo feeds the fam from farming canna.
Thanks, but you haven't answered the question. Which of the 3 Humboldt companies are your breed stock from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom