Hash Making

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

DosFish

Germinating
User ID
This is my attempt at hash tumbler so far.
Made from 300mm carbon filter with sreen printing 110 mesh. I found some dain pipe fittings with a screw lid at bunning that I will silicone on to the filter.
Going to use a bbq rotissery motor to turn it.

The filter has two internal steel mesh cylinders. I made some bigger holes/slots on the first mesh cylinder - but I'm thinking it might be better with this inner mesh totally removed?

Next up it to sew the mesh to fit snug and silicon glue the poles on that will hold it up in the container box.

Tumbler 1.pngTumbler 2.pngTumbler 3.png

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
"IMO I would leave it out..."

And I agree, you want the GVM to come in contact with the fabric, that inner will prevent contact. It's the friction of the leaf on the fabric that breaks off the trichomes, not the tumbling action.
You have the top and bottom flange from the filter, I'd recommend using the flanges as your ends. Then, using threaded bar to secure them at the desired spacing, using double nuts to set the spacing distance. This was what I did with the first version I married up, 5 threaded bars, each 10mm thick.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
@Dotts Great machine, but I had to change the outlet hose. The one that was supplied was real crap and corrugated so would not empty properly.
Thanks for the tip Snapper!(y)

I use a paint mixer and a power drill lol
yeah, been there, done that...lol

tried most of em..

ima gettin lazier n lazier...

..just waiting for the pure hash strain to evolve

so i can just go n pick balls of hash off the plant! :D..

itsacomin!...

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Fuck looks like a washing machine!
How big is it?
How much was it?
Looks fucking classy!
It is..cavavan washing machine

$50 off Gumtree

Plenty of utube vids...

Last edited:

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
It is..cavavan washing machine

$50 off Gumtree

Plenty of utube vids...

i just watched part 1 and i was glued to the screen (y)

Cannacraft420

Germinating
User ID
Love what I see in this thread-I’m new to the group but love making ice water bubble hash from fresh frozen trim and flower……. So I thought I’d post some pics of my last run. Strain is Orange Mimosa Punch from Barney’s Farm.

Attachments

• IMG_5966.jpeg
    IMG_5966.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_5969.jpeg
    IMG_5969.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5960.mov
    31.2 MB
  • IMG_5957.mov
    11.6 MB
  • IMG_5952.jpeg
    IMG_5952.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 16
  • IMG_5949.jpeg
    IMG_5949.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Love what I see in this thread-I’m new to the group but love making ice water bubble hash from fresh frozen trim and flower……. So I thought I’d post some pics of my last run. Strain is Orange Mimosa Punch from Barney’s Farm.
Nice effort

I have been watching and watching Frenchy Cannoli You tube, absolutely amazing talented man

Very interesting stuff if you haven't watched this guy then I suggest it will be worth it

Rip Frenchy

Cheers 🇬🇳

Cannacraft420

Germinating
User ID
Just pressed some hash so thought I’d throw some pics on this thread.
Orange mimosa strain so nice citrusy terpenes. Used a 37 micron bag and got about 6.5 gs of rosin from 8.1g of bubble hash. Probably should have god a little lower on the heat but it taste great!

Attachments

• IMG_5982.jpeg
    IMG_5982.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5990.jpeg
    IMG_5990.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5986.jpeg
    IMG_5986.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 10
Top Bottom