Happy Dads day

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
So I’ve been very quiet this whole year.
But Father’s Day this year had an extra bonus.

We have a new addition. Little boy. Been an adjustment for sure as we thought we were done with all the other kids in school now but back to nappies and bottles 😂
Awesome! Congratulations man (y)

GreenMan

Germinating
Community Member
User ID

We have a new addition. Little boy. Been an adjustment for sure as we thought we were done with all the other kids in school now but back to nappies and bottles 😂
Congrats bro!

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Congratulations

My oldest is 29 and youngest 10 months. Haha I also thought I was done.

Keeps you young

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
My wife has ADHD and has taken it and ran with it and uses it to her advantage in her art and tries to get her students that are ADHD at uni to give up the med and chanel it into their art. Its helped her think outside the box and keep a step ahead she's one of Australia's leading female artists now and her works even been collected by the TATE Modern in the UK and nearly every major gallery in Australia owns some of her work. They just need to learn to use the extra energy to their advantage
Great , it doesnt need to be a negative. Sometimes I think its more damage to diagnose someone with this.
Yeah, I do actually!

Hey everyone! ...zanzi cums into a syringe and then shoots it up his own arse! :LOL:
Sorry, I will just have to check with a 12 year old to find out if your post is funny.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Id have yourself checked out too mate.
Fuck little fella you been made to look the pathetic piece shit as @Bigfoot now you want to be made to look the complete fuckwit as a sock puppet account!! 🤣
I'm multiple threads you being made to look the stupid cunt you are! 🤣
You must lead the most pathetic life imaginable!! 🤣

Top Bottom