Happy Dads day

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
You seem to have a fixation on men cumming and wanking. Do you have anything to tell the forum, get it off your chest? Not that theres anything wrong with that.
Porky, pikey and pixie all act like this, you get used to it. I know i shouldn't but i feel sorry for them

They say talking to yourself is the first sign of mental illness. Though in your case, it's just one of many.

I sincerely hope you find the help you need, mental illness no joke :(.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
In all honesty i believe Porky deserves "Father of year" with all the trials and hard choices he's had 2 make as a father 2 challenging kids {and i mean that in the most humble way}, i 2 have a boy who is on the spectrum so can relate, yeah u hear him get reflective on diff subjects and he does speak his mind when he wants, but u never hear him piss and moan about his fam life, especially his kids
So in my mind u got it, hands down(y)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
In all honesty i believe Porky deserves "Father of year" with all the trials and hard choices he's had 2 make as a father 2 challenging kids {and i mean that in the most humble way}, i 2 have a boy who is on the spectrum so can relate, yeah u hear him get reflective on diff subjects and he does speak his mind when he wants, but u never hear him piss and moan about his fam life, especially his kids
I think you may have me confused with someone else mate?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Well fark me, coulda sworn u were talking about ya boy having certain issues a while back and felt I knew ure world as I could relate
Feel like total knobhead now
No offence mate
Maybe I need to cut back on oil for a while

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well fark me, coulda sworn u were talking about ya boy having certain issues a while back and felt I knew ure world as I could relate
Feel like total knobhead now
No offence mate
Maybe I need to cut back on oil for a while
My daughter has ADHD and is very annoying sometimes but that's about it!
Definitely no father of the year but! 🤣

Hudo

Baked
User ID
My wife has ADHD and has taken it and ran with it and uses it to her advantage in her art and tries to get her students that are ADHD at uni to give up the med and chanel it into their art. Its helped her think outside the box and keep a step ahead she's one of Australia's leading female artists now and her works even been collected by the TATE Modern in the UK and nearly every major gallery in Australia owns some of her work. They just need to learn to use the extra energy to their advantage

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
My wife has ADHD and has taken it and ran with it and uses it to her advantage in her art and tries to get her students that are ADHD at uni to give up the med and chanel it into their art. Its helped her think outside the box and keep a step ahead she's one of Australia's leading female artists now and her works even been collected by the TATE Modern in the UK and nearly every major gallery in Australia owns some of her work. They just need to learn to use the extra energy to their advantage
Yeah that's fucking really cool to here!
Congratulations to her!!
My daughter loves art, singing, dancing, chior and drama along with sports from league tag to nippers! Very busy little girl!
I couldn't see her having a normal job as in office.
What ever she does hopefully she enjoys it as much as your misses!
She says and does some fucking funny shit that keeps rest of us entertained so it's not all bad!! 🤣

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Yeah that's fucking really cool to here!
Congratulations to her!!
My daughter loves art, singing, dancing, chior and drama along with sports from league tag to nippers! Very busy little girl!
I couldn't see her having a normal job as in office.
What ever she does hopefully she enjoys it as much as your misses!
She says and does some fucking funny shit that keeps rest of us entertained so it's not all bad!! 🤣
Yeah trying to quell it with meds isn't the way

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I'd have to agree with that , having any family member on the spectrum is hard yakka but it is very very rewarding , well done to those with these challenges 👍

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I have ADHD and my dad threw me to Boarding School @ Nudged College after 7 sikes and 4 expulsions from school , said DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT give him any food coloring whatsoever and it didn't work 😆😆 ( I still don't eat very rare so that worked ) so now they throw you on Ritalin and throw you to the wolves.
Peace

Top Bottom