Happy Dads day

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Mine got me this paid patreon subscription so that I can join the discord server of a "for profit" business. 🤔

Patreon_Sucker.jpg

Thanks kids, I'm gonna be the coolest dad on the forum! ...I can hear you all talking now 👂

"...did you see that Pikey bloke is on the BuildASoil discord? Fuck he must know a thing or two about growing!" ;)

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Just finished a days work bloody doing a heap of stormwater work for a mate , just labouring , needed the cash , so late in the day FD

So just a pair of Crocs , and a pair of New sunglasses from the 1 at home , heard from 1 boy out of 3 , and my daughter who works in Rockhampton .

STEAK & 3 veg for Din Dins ;)

Dessert is looking like a Bunch of Corby's , maybe some Strawberry Kush and cant remember the other 1 atm .

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Mine got me this paid patreon subscription so that I can join the discord server of a "for profit" business. 🤔

View attachment 38342

Thanks kids, I'm gonna be the coolest dad on the forum! ...I can hear you all talking now 👂

"...did you see that Pikey bloke is on the BuildASoil discord? Fuck he must know a thing or two about growing!" ;)
Now that's something to be jealous of!! 🤣

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
gee some of us have definitely quietened down around the TSE traps which is groovy , Imo , this is what its about guys well said OD

Top Bottom