Gweens have a plan to legalise it (apparently)

Jaz

Curing
User ID
How's this for a civilised law. New York provides grow licences to those who have been affected by past convictions.

Great news, I can't see that happening in the south, they don't even allow you to vote if you've been convicted... have a guess which race is convicted most in the south?

Some bible-belt states will allow ex-cons to vote but they must first pay off a rather hefty fee (in the thousands) for their prison time before they can gain back their right to vote.

... but get this, prisoners in Vermont and Maine can vote from inside prison... and prisons in those two states have a white-majority population.

:unsure:

j

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
Lamb kebab. Hot chilli sauce……heaven
I want a pork kebab. I reckon it or even better a mixture of all the normal meats + pork would be to die for. Unfortunately given most people who make them are muslim getting a pork one is impossible unless you make it yourself and it would likely never measure up to what they could pull off either.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
I want a pork kebab. I reckon it or even better a mixture of all the normal meats + pork would be to die for. Unfortunately given most people who make them are muslim getting a pork one is impossible unless you make it yourself and it would likely never measure up to what they could pull off either.
Italians have a version of Pork Kebab

Bandts Kebab be full of dicks no doubt

• Haha
Reactions: Jaz

Jaz

Curing
User ID
Unfortunately given most people who make them are muslim getting a pork one is impossible

Same with jews.

FFS, you'd think they'd ditch 2,000 year old superstitions and practices that are no longer relevant due to technology, etc.
With modern irrigation techniques, they now have better access to water in the middle east so farming pigs isn't as difficult as it used to be... then there's all the countries that moslems and jews live in today, that farm pigs.

j

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
I love pork rolls. Damn nice with hot chilli sauce.
I also make a mean souvlaki. I bbq my lamb after marinade for 24 hours. I can eat that stuff even on its own. im drooling…….

Crux69

Vegetating
User ID
China is a rogue nation. The government is responsible for kidnapping their own people and raping/murdering them in jail.

Russia ain't much better.

Soon as you flame the government in china for example. The police will knock on your door, drag you into prison and murder you for speaking your mind. How fucking ridiculous is that.

Reactions: Jaz

Jaz

Curing
User ID
China is a rogue nation. The government is responsible for kidnapping their own people and raping/murdering them in jail.

Russia ain't much better.

Soon as you flame the government in china for example. The police will knock on your door, drag you into prison and murder you for speaking your mind. How fucking ridiculous is that.

I think you're in the wrong thread, lol.

What has China or Russia to do with Gweens legalising cannabis?

j

F

freddie

They are clearly talking about human induced extinctions. What is wrong with halting that?

Jaz, what a fucking idiotic comment. The universe will end one day. Does that mean we do nothing to improve our environment now?

R3za92

Baked
User ID
It would also help if more people got into preferential voting and stopped voting the way their parents and grandparents voted, the parties are nothing like what they used to be.

j
Preferential voting is bullshit and just a way for the libs to pull votes away from labor to the greens. People need to realise that preferential voting in marginal seats is the liberals best chance of weaselling their way in.

Top Bottom