Going Legal or not?

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Defiantly still pinching myself.
I’m gonna do my research and next time just ask for exactly what I want.
Also I need more night and less daytime smoke, I mean vape.
(not that I’ll tell him I need less)

Anyone else in WA? I heard a rumour there is some new rules for us. Not sure what though. One person reckons chemists can’t post to us anymore but I spoke to the cannaclinic and she thinks this isn’t true.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
yeh Im in Wa mate only just signed up for the 1st phone consult with Medicann
I'd be fucked if they stopped posting it as I'm 500km from any pharmacy
my doctor gives me 6 months worth of scripts at a time but wont prescribe canna

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I don’t think it’s true.
Also the chemist in Melbourne had heard nothing about it. I blame Clive Palmer ;)

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
...I heard a rumour there is some new rules for us. Not sure what though. One person reckons chemists can’t post to us anymore but I spoke to the cannaclinic and she thinks this isn’t true.
It's my understanding that individual chemists may decline to post, but Oz Post is a Federal Government business, so the WA govt could try but in all honesty, they have no say. There are labelling laws for the post and 'medications' have their own rules ie you can't send meds over seas, must be addressed both the sender and receivers details clearly displayed etc. If I couldn't get my meds (non canna) via the post, I'd truly be fucked and many of those are Schedule 8 medications (Dangerous Drugs of Addiction (DDA)). There would be an uproar if any govt tried to restrict such medically recommended medications via the post.😡😤🤬

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Been putting off going or should I say getting legal medical weed

Went through canatrek , they referred me to a doctor and got in on the $99 initial consult deal they had going

Follow up 49 or 89 so not to bad comparing to others

Was supposed to 11pm appointment, Dr rang about 9

Pretty much straight off the bat , after reading my application, suggested he had 2 things which would help all conditions

Gave me 10 scripts for topaz 25% @10 grams for $150 , was this other 1 which I didn't quite catch the name of which is 30%THC but $200 for 10 grams

So off I go on my medical cannabis journey

Should come in handy as my summer exploits were washed away with little to show for it

Fuck me if you don't look around you can he stung over $400 for a 1st consult

Top Bottom