Fungus Gnats

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

One Drop

Curing
User ID
I would definitely not be pouring that stuff into a soil substrate, that's for sure.
No for Coco perlite only sorry , in soil mix I just let them dry out extremely dry like the plants are wilting using sticky traps gets 90 % of the flyers then go back to normal watering keep the plant healthy and the gnats seem to drop off last De the pot tops if really bad . Od

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Thankfully the onset of colder weather depending on your location means the insect pest breeding cycle seems to drop away somewhat .👍🏼

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Most of em i can live with,
But those little green pillar worm looking things that get in ure buds and eat and shit and eat and shit
I would very much like 2 vaporize them lil varmits(n)

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah probably
Get excited over a big thick sticky nug only 2 find those fukers having a party inside
Sometimes u gotta chuck whole thing cause their piss and poo is so toxic

Miningpieces

Blooming
User ID
Yeah probably
Get excited over a big thick sticky nug only 2 find those fukers having a party inside
Sometimes u gotta chuck whole thing cause their piss and poo is so toxic
Take a photo of them next time Bob if you don’t mind, thanks. I’m interested in seeing these beasts of chaos and destruction that destroy buds.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Ppl get em confused with bud rot, but the rot seems 2 come more from these wormy pillars party favors

Heaps of examples on-line under cabbage moth lava

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Cabbage white moth
Catapilla name in pupa form is Heliothous caverpa last name describes its mode of eating . I collect them and turn them into a spray which has Pheromones in them that let the butterfly know there is death here and I also use upturned egg shells that look like the Gannage white they like to lay eggs away from lots of there buddies so the more whits little spots they see it moves them on to where it’s less populated with other Peris raper butterflies.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I have decent results outside with netting on above ground veggie gardens . U need mesh small enough to keep the moths and butterflies out !
Netting is often on special and easy to get.
What about black fibreglass tent posts they work well with netting and cable ties and some strong clothes pegs helps keep netting in place and walla or should I say Alla! make a little makeshift netting cover for you harem of ladies .
combined with yellow cards you'll just about have them fucked!
An when u get under the netting with your girls it will remind u of tent living in the homeland deserts.😆✌🏻

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Oh yeah, the memories of being a nomadic bedouin of the sandy homeland
Can still feel it in me jocks
Sorry 2 say Oldfark old mate, but u won't catch me under any type of netting these days
Ferked back, ferked knees, the joys of an ageing arab:sleep:
appreciate the thought though(y)

Jiffy

Blooming
User ID
has anyone tried or had any luck with

CX HORTICULTURE TANLIN DROPS for treatment of fungus gnats?

Top Bottom