FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I think big corp will be the biggest problem as ultimately they're the ones that manipulate our government and have a lot of money invested in the medical cannabis system.
Not harping on it but I believe big corp has truely been emboldened by the whole covid shitshow thing and are more than happy to push the envelope in many ways.
Noticed yesterday were all being filmed up close whilst self serving at Coles!
Usually don't self serve.
Bunnings also bringing in face recognition in car park and stores.guilty unless proven innocent?
I say fuck U big corp πŸ˜πŸ–•

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
She's got a "lead foot" with nutrients. LOL. I've got another local mate I'm helping out with seeds and grow advice. Just changed him over from HPS to LED lights. He's growing out my tester strains in this video below
View attachment 40667
This grower is ramping up towards his retirement. Set up a decent shed( insulated) on his property with a 2kw air cond unit, and huge solar power setup on the roof.. Running 2 flower spaces of 8 feet x 4 feet ( each), and a 4 feet x 4 feet veg space. He's planning on 25 to 30 pounds a year turnaround. Life goals !!

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
This grower is ramping up towards his retirement. Set up a decent shed( insulated) on his property with a 2kw air cond unit, and huge solar power setup on the roof.. Running 2 flower spaces of 8 feet x 4 feet ( each), and a 4 feet x 4 feet veg space. He's planning on 25 to 30 pounds a year turnaround. Life goals !!
Wow! That's the dream! I'm completely off grid on solar and lithium but currently my solar can only cope with a .90x.90 and a1.2x.1.2 with all associated exhaust, dehumidifier etc...
Come summer I can run another 1x1
I had 8 weeks in winter running nothing.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Wow! That's the dream! I'm completely off grid on solar and lithium but currently my solar can only cope with a .90x.90 and a1.2x.1.2 with all associated exhaust, dehumidifier etc...
Come summer I can run another 1x1
I had 8 weeks in winter running nothing.
Been thinking about buying a battery for ny solar!
What battery you running mate?

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
I havent got battery yet but the solar does make a big difference. The general rule I was told by a salesman is that solar takes 30-40% of the hit and a battery will give you maybe another 30%. That would mean you could bring your power bill down by 60-70% but the cost of that battery will take 10 Years plus to justify itself.
heating in winter at night is the big killer

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Been thinking about buying a battery for ny solar!
What battery you running mate?
I'm living in a mobile home and sheds while saving a little longer for the main house and solar system. For now I am running plug and play systems from Bluetti. A AC500 with 4 x b300s, gives 3072wh x 4 = 12.3kwh. This is dedicated to my fully insulated shed. I have an older lead acid system runs the house.

Fast recharging with the generators means filling it up on a bad day only takes a few hours

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I havent got battery yet but the solar does make a big difference. The general rule I was told by a salesman is that solar takes 30-40% of the hit and a battery will give you maybe another 30%. That would mean you could bring your power bill down by 60-70% but the cost of that battery will take 10 Years plus to justify itself.
heating in winter at night is the big killer
At 8k a year for my meds I figure my system pays for itself in 2 years! And rated to 80% capacity after 3500cycles give me about 10years to 80% capacity roughly

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
At 8k a year for my meds I figure my system pays for itself in 2 years! And rated to 80% capacity after 3500cycles give me about 10years to 80% capacity roughly
Yeah high value crops definitely affect the equation :p . I guess if you can afford the initial outlay its worth it in the long run.
Be nice to see the price of batteries halve though

Top Bottom