FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I feel you on the booze bandwagon tbh. I'm watching half my friends and family slowly kill themselves and all their answer seems to be towards any outreach for help is "yea well at least it's legal"

I'd rather be a labelled a "criminal" over a drunk any day, especially after spending my whole childhood cleaning up after drunken parents and watching their health decay slowly.

I hope your daughter gets some peace of mind soon mate and hope it all goes well.
Like a close friend I used to work with, my daughter has a number of pre-existing psychological issues. Cannabis calms them down, helping them both to function. Alcohol makes their conditions worse. No coincidence that NO doctors will recommend alcohol as a medicine, yet a growing (slowly)number of them are recognising that cannabis can have some benefits. Maybe the hippies were right 😉

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Like a close friend I used to work with, my daughter has a number of pre-existing psychological issues. Cannabis calms them down, helping them both to function. Alcohol makes their conditions worse. No coincidence that NO doctors will recommend alcohol as a medicine, yet a growing (slowly)number of them are recognising that cannabis can have some benefits. Maybe the hippies were right 😉
Morning OF

Hey would you mind letting me know what strains or CBD , oils etc your daughter is finding to be helpful ?

Cheers mate

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Morning OF

Hey would you mind letting me know what strains or CBD , oils etc your daughter is finding to be helpful ?

Cheers mate
I haven't grown any CBD strains, so aside from THC flowers, it's just been edibles( as she also has an eating disorder). Micro dosing magic mushrooms does seem to elevate her mood( and mine 😉) , but for her that's countered by depressing affects of alcohol, so it's hard to say for sure. I also have a growing appreciation of the benefits of psilocybin, since a few generous TSE members have assisted with a supply.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I haven't grown any CBD strains, so aside from THC flowers, it's just been edibles( as she also has an eating disorder).
fuck mate that's no good , hope she finds a way out of that horrible place.
Micro dosing magic mushrooms does seem to elevate her mood( and mine 😉)
i dont really know much about mushies other than the ones we boiled in the 80s and 90s drank it and i tried to climb under the white lines in the middle of the road , came good covered in claret and face all grazed up , absolute freaked me out.
Micro dosing hm. I have heard a lot of good things in relation to Micro dosing.
, but for her that's countered by depressing affects of alcohol, so it's hard to say for sure.
bro i have been in a big big hole for many years myself until i climbed out but not without a lot of hard work and emotions i didnt even know i had. Alcohol is a NO NO NO NO mix with depression.
I also have a growing appreciation of the benefits of psilocybin, since a few generous TSE members have assisted with a supply.
how do u pronounce that :LOL:

ok another thing to look into .

cheers and all the best for your daughter

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I feel you on the booze bandwagon tbh. I'm watching half my friends and family slowly kill themselves and all their answer seems to be towards any outreach for help is "yea well at least it's legal"

I'd rather be a labelled a "criminal" over a drunk any day, especially after spending my whole childhood cleaning up after drunken parents and watching their health decay slowly.

I hope your daughter gets some peace of mind soon mate and hope it all goes well.
I imagine it would be harder life for a kid to be growing up with alcoholic parents, than parents coping with an alcoholic child.

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
I imagine it would be harder life for a kid to be growing up with alcoholic parents, than parents coping with an alcoholic child.
I'm lucky my mother explained addiction and coping strategies well to me at a young age and I understood it wasn't about me which was good.

Was just hard to live in a house where darkness was the status quo. Light was a sign of positivity, and for someone with alcoholism and regrets you can't have any of that. It was a draining environment. Bruises and scars heal, but seeing your role model shit down sticks with you forever and in a strange way I have her to thank for the better decisions I have made.

More than anything it just hurt to see someone you love in despair and know there's nothing you can do.

I remember pre school lol. My mum sate down and explained that shes a drug addict due to alcohol addiction and I was so proud to go in the next day for show and tell and explain to everyone what addiction was and how it effects people lol as it made me feel like there was another reason that she was angry and sad, and it wasn't me.

Let's just say that cps was at my door pretty quickly.

Even throughout all that I wouldn't trade anything for a different experience as it made me the decisive person I am today.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I’m a recovering alcoholic myself
It’s poison to some of us for sure.
Lost a lot of friends to it and my health permanently damaged from it
My father is also an alcoholic.
We both ruined our marriages
I lost my job, home, my marriage.
I’m sorry for the damage we do.

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
I’m a recovering alcoholic myself
It’s poison to some of us for sure.
Lost a lot of friends to it and my health permanently damaged from it
My father is also an alcoholic.
We both ruined our marriages
I lost my job, home, my marriage.
I’m sorry for the damage we do.
Brother. That got me quite teary in the middle of aldi. I would never hold anything against you for your decisions as life is an absolute rollercoaster.

Keep your head up.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I just caved in and put my old man into aged care, I could no longer care for him 24/7 with alcoholic dementia whilst looking after my autistic son. It's a sad thing alcohol is legal while cannabisis not....
hey man some times we got to make the hard decisions in life and that can be almost trauma to you in a way , so look after yourself also man , very important
i turned my mothers life support off about 7 years ago due to alcoholism and diabetes , she drank from 4pm every day till the cask was empty every day of my life that i can remember but the trauma was i was her son till 4pm and her enemy from 4.01.
fruity lexia ruled !
you made a tuff decision , and i see that it may have been the right one , i hope so man

take it easy

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
hey man some times we got to make the hard decisions in life and that can be almost trauma to you in a way , so look after yourself also man , very important
i turned my mothers life support off about 7 years ago due to alcoholism and diabetes , she drank from 4pm every day till the cask was empty every day of my life that i can remember but the trauma was i was her son till 4pm and her enemy from 4.01.
fruity lexia ruled !
you made a tuff decision , and i see that it may have been the right one , i hope so man

take it easy
Brother. I can relate heavily with the 4pm swing. Its horrid. Dealt with it for my whole childhood

Last edited:

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Thanks. Eventually I was spread too thin and realised I would be no help for my son and my other kids if things kept going the way they were. I still visit him every week but you can't do everything for everyone. Heart breaking decision but without me at the helm the whole ship would go down.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I understand completely. Eventually I was spread too thin and realised I would be no help for my son and my other kids if things kept going the way they were. I still visit him every week but you can't do everything for everyone. Heart breaking decision but without me at the helm the whole ship would go down.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
everyone of my mates are now alcoholics that are in denial , yes i have a beer or 2 of goldies just so i stay in good shape when they fuck up and they fuck up , but they are my mates and been there for me and we as people have absolutely no right to judge anyone in our lives when in actual fact our own lives are full of DARKNESS.

FUCK ALCAHOL
FUCK CRACK
IN FACT FUCK ALL OF IT

IM IN LOVE WITH MARY JANE

and im the biggest culprit to jump down a mans throat when he says something that Hurt my feelings or challenges my personality

slapping myself as we speak wake up to yourself ozi ( fuck typed my real name then fffeeww ) fuckwit.

congradulations to all the members and visitors of tse that have overcome addiction of any form , i take my hat off

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Glorious spring day in NSW. Sunshine is drying next round of testers for my daughter, before an upsize to bigger pots later today. Menu includes Crescendo, White Heat and Super Lemon Haze. If she stays sober long enough, she should be plucking her third round of flowers around mid December.IMG_20230904_083850743.jpg Testers at my place are starting to stack at week 6 flowering. Straightforward run so far, nothing really to remark. So I'll take the opportunity to say, as always, FCUK KUSTOMS!! IMG_20230904_084912246.jpgIMG_20230904_084943188.jpgThese Ethos strains are *growing* on me.....see what I did there 🤣

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Love your grow looks great OF , the only part of your post that disappoints me is
U live in NSW the only state in the country that can't play footy
It's ALL the fault of selectors and coaches. Players do what they have always done. ....stacks on the hookers and cocaine 🇦🇺

Top Bottom