Forum public areas

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, fucking scary to think, Pikey. A canna site run by disturbed non-stoners, copy & pasting shit from various parts of the net because they have fuck all experience themselves. Sounds like such a lovely place to visit.

But i guess it's easier come here talk/paste shit and pretend.. not much of a drawcard for a new site.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
I think the site is doing well. That's just me.

Kudos to Bill for putting the topic up for public discussion. You'd be hard pressed to find another forum where these subject are even up for discussion.

End off.

Edit. I meant up for public discussion instead of end off 😄

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
And a month later, hows that worked out for you..?
for me and many here signed up as an Alt to Aus Stoners, we had much hope for this much needed site with easy public access
2 years later ish with still under 500 members and still just as clicky clik as it was when you took the helm,
you want to dis the advertisers and make it even more clicky, good for you.

Theirs still a bunch of Ideal members auzzies that are heavy growers, that dislike the local weed sites and yet have never heard of TSE
of the guys I've SENT to TSE , many come back, pissed of again with that clicky click that persists here and encouraged by you and your favorites
I've mentioned the foul language that you have ignored many times, I thought it was just me as English is a 3rd language to me, my auz mates have proved me correct

above all what many visitors have totally pissed of with, is the banal and useless comments that again are encouraged even on some desirable threads

along with the need to squeeze cash from the membership will that be the only form of income this site will have
eventually making it a private weed site so long as you pay the $au200 pa

please goat make a deal with urself 1000 members by years end or mate step down

Australia needs an open public weed site not another aus stoners its why you started no?
Typical fuckwit!! Can't handle when people pull ya up on ya shit talking can ya!!
Your on every weed forum there is dickhead if ya don't like this one fuck off to one where idiots will stroke ya gigantic ego ya wanker!!
This site is full of people who actually grow weed, some very well some very badly ie me!! 🤣

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
Typical fuckwit!! Can't handle when people pull ya up on ya shit talking can ya!!
Your on every weed forum there is dickhead if ya don't like this one fuck off to one where idiots will stroke ya gigantic ego ya wanker!!
This site is full of people who actually grow weed, some very well some very badly ie me!! 🤣
god damn you are being honest there wtf not like you to be up front and rude at all maybe you could fuck off too the guy was just raising a valid point you are a clicky bunch and were like that on oz stoners as well some times a lot on here are very quick to attack some one for there views or ideas, that said there is a lot of good help given as well
it is the way of the world now a lot of folk are very sensitive to being put in their place for being a cock but if you are being a cock and dont realize you are or are just doing it to get a rise which makes you an even bigger cock then harden the fuck up princesses.
ooops sorry rambling back to the original point pull your head in porky some times you need to just not come out with fuckwit and dickhead its a bit harsh and some people cant take it as such they dont hang around.
i have been around on a few forums and like both here and the old osa as i like good aussie banter i dont expect to be invited to your homes nor would i want too so i accept the clicky shit but i get where vostok is coming from for sure and if you dont see it then you need to look at yourselves, mabey you dont want too cool too
i pay my money not for any other reason but to help the guys out who do the work thanks goat and all i know the work required behind the scenes keep up the good work guys
now bring it on attack me i love it
rant over

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
god damn you are being honest there wtf not like you to be up front and rude at all maybe you could fuck off too the guy was just raising a valid point you are a clicky bunch and were like that on oz stoners as well some times a lot on here are very quick to attack some one for there views or ideas, that said there is a lot of good help given as well
it is the way of the world now a lot of folk are very sensitive to being put in their place for being a cock but if you are being a cock and dont realize you are or are just doing it to get a rise which makes you an even bigger cock then harden the fuck up princesses.
ooops sorry rambling back to the original point pull your head in porky some times you need to just not come out with fuckwit and dickhead its a bit harsh and some people cant take it as such they dont hang around.
i have been around on a few forums and like both here and the old osa as i like good aussie banter i dont expect to be invited to your homes nor would i want too so i accept the clicky shit but i get where vostok is coming from for sure and if you dont see it then you need to look at yourselves, mabey you dont want too cool too
i pay my money not for any other reason but to help the guys out who do the work thanks goat and all i know the work required behind the scenes keep up the good work guys
now bring it on attack me i love it
rant over
There isn't any click here dickhead!!
I just don't like alot of people and vostok is one of them and your another!!
He's an idiot who doesn't grow but offers advice on every aspect of growing with an undertone of superiority!!
Your just a stupid old cunt who's a conservative right wing anti environment climate change denier!!
You just think because alot of us share the same views on a matter of subjects were therefore a "click" according your deluded views!!
Maybe if you weren't such a piece of shit more people would accept you and your ego wouldn't feel as damaged!! 🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
And what's wrong with that cunt? :ROFLMAO:

Climate change is the biggest fucking scam in the history of human civilization.
Another scientist in our midst!! 🤔
What's you scientific field of choice?
Must be climate related with expert knowledge like this "Climate change is the biggest fucking scam in the history of human civilization."

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
ahhh well i am just stupid old cunt then wow i was right you are being honest good for you i am glad you have found your true calling, you should be in politics as you are so wonderfully eloquent at putting the wrong information in the right places i like to see your community supporter badge showing how much you appreciate the work the guys put in.
but such as i am a piece of human feces i assume you meant human you did not specify that all good i will work with the assumption and have a huge ego or so you think i do, i will take that on board and try oh so hard not to be such.
it may be hard but with oxygen thieves like yourself around as i don't tolerate many of the less inclined to read a book and learn some manners, you are one of them yes mr or mrs porky you.
and as for being a right wing conservative hmmm well how do i explain a few things no and no and no if any thing i would call my self a patriot or maybe even a if we had them a republican in would in all honesty like to see australia go back to when people looked after a mate and helped out a neighbour but now its all about hanging someone out to dry and dobbing them in its not what Australia was founded on well to me any way . and by the way sharing a same set of views is clicky,
my ego could not be damaged by an insignificant worthless little pissant muppet like your self shit, i have had so much better opponents than you hahahahahahah when you can put on your big girl pants and know how to have an intelligent and constructive argument come back till then please go away you useless pond scum single celled exscuse for a sentient life form

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
lets see will there be under ten or over ten swear words in the reply any bets people if you get it right i will send you free seeds hahaha

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
go have a look mr vostock i am spending a lot more time here some really good growers on here now that they can freely
been on there for years most of the best growers left because of the trolls and rigged contests

Rocket

Vegetating
User ID
Another scientist in our midst!! 🤔
What's you scientific field of choice?
Must be climate related with expert knowledge like this "Climate change is the biggest fucking scam in the history of human civilization."
Computer science 🤪
See, "climate science" is a bunch of computational models, of which exactly zero have ever been correct.... But hey let's all commit economic suicide to make absolutely fuck all difference to the climate. Genius!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Computer science 🤪
See, "climate science" is a bunch of computational models, of which exactly zero have ever been correct.... But hey let's all commit economic suicide to make absolutely fuck all difference to the climate. Genius!
Actually according to these credible sources your wrong!!
Don't worry your about the 5th person on here who thinks they know more about science than actual trained in a field of expertise scientists!! Just amazes me how fucking good some people think they are when they don't know fucking anything about a subject!! 🤣🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Computer science 🤪
Another for ya Mr PHD!! 🤣

Top Bottom