Forum public areas

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
Computer science 🤪
See, "climate science" is a bunch of computational models, of which exactly zero have ever been correct.... But hey let's all commit economic suicide to make absolutely fuck all difference to the climate. Genius!
oh damn now you have done it rocket you will be on the porky shit list for being a anti climate change

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Rocket

Vegetating
User ID
Actually according to these credible sources your wrong!!
Don't worry your about the 5th person on here who thinks they know more about science than actual trained in a field of expertise scientists!! Just amazes me how fucking good some people think they are when they don't know fucking anything about a subject!! 🤣🤣

Credible... as in.... I'll say whatever you want as long as the research grant $$$$ keeps coming in? Yeah!

I love these guys, going on their planet saving mission to Antarctica to measure the receding ice, and getting stuck in .... massive amounts of ICE... before they could even get there!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: fucking retards!

I see your dodgy links and raise you some legit links!

Rocket

Vegetating
User ID
oh damn now you have done it rocket you will be on the porky shit list for being a anti climate change
Haha it's all good, just a bit of friendly banter. Let's see if we can convince him that the sky isn't falling... it was just an acorn all along....

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So now all the paranoid cunts are thinking the same thing….
Fucking conspiracy…!!
I know suss when I hear it..!! 😆
Im just another pleb that didn’t make the cut now…

Ya need to know the secret handshake ;)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Credible... as in.... I'll say whatever you want as long as the research grant $$$$ keeps coming in? Yeah!

I love these guys, going on their planet saving mission to Antarctica to measure the receding ice, and getting stuck in .... massive amounts of ICE... before they could even get there!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: fucking retards!

I see your dodgy links and raise you some legit links!
🤣🤣🤣 Hoover.org fuck your a real idiot if your taking your scientific information from a right wing think tank organisation. Fuck mate you have just proved yourself as an idiot because you don't even know the difference between a think tank and a scientific organisation!! 🤣🤣
Maybe you should look into something before you come here trying to pass it off as something it's not!! 🤣
It's a conservative organisation funded by rich Republican Americans!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Haha it's all good, just a bit of friendly banter. Let's see if we can convince him that the sky isn't falling... it was just an acorn all along....
You don't need to convince me of anything!! Your another idiot who thinks he's smarter than a scientist!!
I just post links to scientific facts!!
Fuck next it will the heartland institute you'll be posting up thinking you have a clue!! 🤣🤣
This is about climate modelling that you think is wrong but it's actually you that's wrong!!
This is probably the most unbiased scientific website there is and they say your wrong too! That's 3 credible scientific websites not think tanks!!
It's clear you don't know the difference so maybe you should have a read!!

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
yeah right i dont take the abuse that is given straight up as friendly banter hey

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
yeah right i dont take the abuse that is given straight up as friendly banter hey
Yeah but your a fuckwit who had a sook about a post I made to someone else that had nothing to do with you!
Also sooking about some "click" your not part of!
It's not banter I consider you a fucking idiot plain and simple!! 🖕

Maybe this fuckwit wants to be a mod @Billygoat 🤣

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Back in the ol' Porky v Pedro days, had 2 put iron cage around me desktop
Was waiting 4 fists and round house kicks 2 come through

Puggles still about Bill ?

Top Bottom