Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mod

Administrator
Staff member
User ID
I just commented on bills awesome autos
Sweet. The last update installed a new feature, the Lightroom, you could have clicked on the little arrow button to go to the same page as it takes you now. The light room allows for quicker image of browsing without the page reloading. Shall I change it back?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I'm guessing the admins are aware of this, though i will try and give some info where i can..

Screenshot (1018).jpg

Every now and then (2 or 3 threads this year) come up with this red question mark as in the pic, and i'm not entirely sure, but when you click on latest post link to check it out, i'll either only get OP's and the last post or page. The only way to restore the thread to normal is click on the tab that states "sort posts by date".

It's a proceedure that has to be done everytime you enter the thread, and iirc it seems to be happening only to threads that Bill starts i thibk. next time one pops up i'll take note.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Might have something to do with the vote up arrow or vote down arrow between comments, like this
Screenshot_20201223-120531_Brave.jpg
Seems to be only on the thread with the red "?"...like this thread... ima gonna vote your comment up and see what it does..EDIT, did nothing lol

Mod

Administrator
Staff member
User ID
Indy, they're 'Question and Answer' threads, like this one. When you make a new thread you can set it as a Q&A thread. Users can upvote and the thread starter can select a 'best answer'. We were looking at using it for the competitions.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Hi All!

Please provide any feedback here.

Let me know if:
  • anything doesn't work as expected
  • you can't figure something out
  • you're getting an error
  • you think there should be a change made
  • you think the permissions are wrong and you should have access to something
  • you just wanna be a whinge for the sake of it
I'm also trialing this thread as a question thread.
If someone has already posted your feedback, please upvote or downvote (reddit style).
I don't think suggestions are welcome here.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
From yesterday or the day before. When I login. It feels like the site is loading slow. After that pages load fine , anyone else experiencing this ?

Mod

Administrator
Staff member
User ID
From yesterday or the day before. When I login. It feels like the site is loading slow. After that pages load fine , anyone else experiencing this ?
I've tested on a few machines and haven't noticed anything. Do you have a strong internet connection? Could be the initial caching of content taking some time.

Top Bottom