Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Hi all was just reading how DC seeds got attacked apparently from someone here
Plus I always see that there are lots of "visitors" Today there are 60 odd
Would it be possible to allow only Members to view the forum in its entirety ??
instead of just the Growdiaries section being members only make the whole thing members only
Just a thought that way if people wanna read whats in here they will need to sign up

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hi all was just reading how DC seeds got attacked apparently from someone here
Plus I always see that there are lots of "visitors" Today there are 60 odd
Would it be possible to allow only Members to view the forum in its entirety ??
instead of just the Growdiaries section being members only make the whole thing members only
Just a thought that way if people wanna read whats in here they will need to sign up

That is not a bad idea, though perhaps not the entire forum?

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Any chance of a night time mode?
Here's a sample to what i mean from xenfocus.com, to switch between day 'n night mode, just click on either light bulb or moon icon up in the top right of page. :cool:

EDIT: The link where i found the template.. xenforo.com

Willing to chip in if required. (y)

+1 for a Dark Theme Option. I'm also more than happy to chip in the loli for it (y)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah just changed mine. Heaps better dark.
One other thing i noticed when i put more pics in me media file is you can't click on a picture in media section and comment or thumbs to the person who posted the pic. Like me and your were a few months back about ya LED and the 5 months veg plant ya did Billy.
Those features seem to have gone since the last update.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Many thanks for the Dark Theme... it looks great & my eyes are enjoying the rest ;) I meant it about chipping in, just let me know where to send the $s :)

Thanks mate,

Might start a supporters type arrangement in the near future. Appreciate the offer.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
One other thing i noticed when i put more pics in me media file is you can't click on a picture in media section and comment or thumbs to the person who posted the pic. Like me and your were a few months back about ya LED and the 5 months veg plant ya did Billy.

I'll find out. Sucks that updates make so many changes. will be very wary before applying any future updates.

Mod

Administrator
Staff member
User ID
Is this just on dark theme or on both? Can you describe in a little more detail what's not working?
I can go to the media page and click on an image
1607379939199.png
And then I can like it etc from there
1607380151797.png

Attachments

• 1607380097175.png
    1607380097175.png
    855.3 KB · Views: 1

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Is this just on dark theme or on both? Can you describe in a little more detail what's not working?
I can go to the media page and click on an image
View attachment 8894
And then I can like it etc from there
View attachment 8896
When i select a photo in the media i used to be able to comment on the picture or just give it a thumbs or a Haha emoji. Now when i click on a pic this is all i get. Screenshot_20201208-195704_Chrome.jpg

Mod

Administrator
Staff member
User ID
@Porky on your phone, when you'd click on an image would it take you to a different page to like/comment? Or would it open like it does in your screenshot above?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It was basically the same as the normal forum. I could click on the pic and it would have tje exact same box and icons as this one but the msg only went to the person who posted the pic. Ask billy i think it was a pic he posted about an LED and i asked what it was and i asked about his 6 month veg plant all in the pics

Top Bottom