Feedback!

Fluff

Germinating
User ID
Continuing to love this site. Exceeded my expectations so congrats. Didn't expect to start posting again as much as I have 😁

I do have a suggestion and not sure if its doable. I notice when I close the page and then come back to it hours later that I'm still logged in. My preference would be that it would log me out automatically after a time or when I close the page for a bit of added security. Other option is I can just log out but I'm a lazy tnuc. Think about the lazy tnuc's.

👍

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Continuing to love this site. Exceeded my expectations so congrats. Didn't expect to start posting again as much as I have 😁

I do have a suggestion and not sure if its doable. I notice when I close the page and then come back to it hours later that I'm still logged in. My preference would be that it would log me out automatically after a time or when I close the page for a bit of added security. Other option is I can just log out but I'm a lazy tnuc. Think about the lazy tnuc's.

👍

Thanks mate, glad you are enjoying it.

That is a question I will have to ask Nate, but assume it is just due to being logged in still on the computer and it not going to sleep?

Can you try something please. leave yourself logged in, then log in from another device or computer. Then, go back to the original device/computer and hit refresh. Are you still logged in?

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID

👍

I think this may also relate to browser specific cache settings - If you login through private browsing tabs does it do the same? Just as a temporary workaround until we can find a permanent solution.

Fluff

Germinating
User ID
My pc dosn't go to sleep. So it stays logged in. My personal preference would be an auto log out after a period of time (hour or two). Icmag implemented this featureit but it was very short like 1/2 hour. Bit annoying in the end but a good safety feature. Like I said personal preference and may not be other punters cup of tea.

Other options are using addons wih can clean webpage data/cookies particular to the tab your using at the time.

Logged in simultaneously on ipad and pc both are able to coexist and navigate the site logged in.

Last edited:

Fluff

Germinating
User ID
Banner comes down on the pc "youve already joined this room" when I enter chat on ipad.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Interesting. If i login on my Iphone, I am instantly booted from the chat on my laptop.

D

Deleted member cpr

I'm automatically logged out sometime during the night, not sure if it happens at a set time or if something else triggers it.

Buzzo

Vegetating
User ID
When attaching the photos I cant seperate them and or put them into the part of the Text I want?

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
When attaching the photos I cant seperate them and or put them into the part of the Text I want?

Not entirely sure what you mean? you can use the media tab up top and create an album to upload the pics to first... Then you could add them where you like using the gallery embed (little camera).

Fluff

Germinating
User ID
Howdy just a comment . This site sucks balls cant believe how crap it is.

As for the comment... Good job on the 20 post per thread page way better than the 10 post per page gammin forums making you constantly click over and over just to read a few comments.

Big up (y)

Mod

Administrator
Staff member
User ID
Howdy just a comment . This site sucks balls cant believe how crap it is.

As for the comment... Good job on the 20 post per thread page way better than the 10 post per page gammin forums making you constantly click over and over just to read a few comments.

Big up (y)
This can be upped to more than 20, I chose 20 as it gave a good balance between page load time and thread visibility. If you'd like to suggest a change to a number greater than 20, let me know.

Top Bottom