Fedelar Erection

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
I'm cautiously optimistic. The Mrs thinks he will be another Rudd, I certainly hope so, he was to good for the scum that is Australian politics. The action on indigenous issues already is a good sign that we have a human in office again

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Jaz

Curing
User ID
An FYI to future voters, you have to fill in the minimum number of votes specified on the ballot sheet or your vote will get thrown out as 'informal'.

It was very disappointing to see many ballot sheets with a 1 for Legalise Cannabis and all the other squares blank or less than 6 votes = in the bin, you just wasted your vote!
If they had just put in 5 other numbers anywhere above the line, that would've pushed Legalise Cannabis ahead of One Nation in my polling station at least.
The sheet clearly stated to number at least 6.

The House of Reps had @10% informal and some of that comes down to miscommunication, I saw many with only 1-6 filled in (instead of 1-8), one sheet with the word 'Donkey' written on it, quite a few blank sheets, a few that looked like they gave their sheet to their kid to scribble on, some with illegible numbers, etc. Didn't see any dicks drawn on sheets though. :LOL:

It's perfectly fine to cross out your number and write in another number that's clearly legible, just make sure your crossed out number looks like it's definitely crossed out and not looking like some weird digit. I had to place one sheet with a 9 in a box on the House of Reps sheet into the informal pile; the voter clearly left out the number 2 but I was told they will all be double checked later so not sure what happens to that one.

j

Last edited:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
The way the voting pages were setup were for failure

The less ppl record a valid vote the greater the chance of re election

Unless the swing is so major away from sitting party then informal votes won't make much difference

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
Yea my wife worked, middle class area and she was saying the marijuana party was a solid 4th here, they will have to take notice soon

Reactions: Jaz

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The way the voting pages were setup were for failure

The less ppl record a valid vote the greater the chance of re election

Unless the swing is so major away from sitting party then informal votes won't make much difference

Think I read something like the coalition has lost/losing 19 seats. That's a fuckin' big swing and if they don't change their ways/views, the DC's won't be back in power anytime soon.

They can no longer count on the Boomer voters. They're going to have to freshen their act up to appeal to the younger voters. Good luck with that, going with the conservative approach.

On a side note, I always knew Dutton was a a top rank copper at one stage. but it only became news to me over the weekend that the cunt of a thing was actually a Senior Drug Squad Officerr. All the more reason to dislike the cunt. I dunno how anyone can get their kicks out of rolling over the lives of everyday cannabis consumers like ourselves and think they're doing us and the State a favour. Referring to him as a dog is a fuckin' insult to dogs, he's lower than that. Fuck him and everything he stands for.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Think I read something like the coalition has lost/losing 19 seats. That's a fuckin' big swing and if they don't change their ways/views, the DC's won't be back in power anytime soon.

They can no longer count on the Boomer voters. They're going to have to freshen their act up to appeal to the younger voters. Good luck with that, going with the conservative approach.

On a side note, I always knew Dutton was a a top rank copper at one stage. but it only became news to me over the weekend that the cunt of a thing was actually a Senior Drug Squad Officerr. All the more reason to dislike the cunt. I dunno how anyone can get their kicks out of rolling over the lives of everyday cannabis consumers like ourselves and think they're doing us and the State a favour. Referring to him as a dog is a fuckin' insult to dogs, he's lower than that. Fuck him and everything he stands for.
Even cops don’t like Dutton. He got a can of pal left on his desk as a Retirement present. Shows you how much his colleagues thought of him

Jaz

Curing
User ID
He got a can of pal left on his desk as a Retirement present. Shows you how much his colleagues thought of him

When Jimmy and the Boys were on tour, they would leave a can of Pal outside the door of the band member that picked up the 'woofiest' groupie.

:ROFLMAO:

j

F

freddie

Be interesting to see the final count in both lower house and senate.

Funny to see the nutjobs like UAP perform so badly after spending so much money and making so much noise, yet the country seems to have swung left. I think I read somewhere that the Cannabis party has done better in some areas, despite no money spent. Cannot believe how well the Greens have gone, and the Teals.

Top Bottom