Fedelar Erection

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Greens senator Lidia Thorpe said she is ‘here to infiltrate’ Australia’s parliament

These are the pretenders that have me quite concerned about our first nation's people and their culture longterm. It's why I believe those with heavily watered down bloodlines shouldn't be representing (or making out to be representing) our indigenous folk. Our traditional guardians should have their own voice, and should be heard while doing so. And not have someone like this clown pulling stunts like this and try and make it look like they're achieving something positive.

And because I have that opinion. It's all too easy to label me a racist. Fuck me..

Good to see Jacinta Price added her two bob's though..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
This cunt might be a racist as well
FV1KcBeaAAATZcJ

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Greens senator Lidia Thorpe said she is ‘here to infiltrate’ Australia’s parliament

These are the pretenders that have me quite concerned about our first nation's people and their culture longterm. It's why I believe those with heavily watered down bloodlines shouldn't be representing (or making out to be representing) our indigenous folk. Our traditional guardians should have their own voice, and should be heard while doing so. And not have someone like this clown pulling stunts like this and try and make it look like they're achieving something positive.

And because I have that opinion. It's all too easy to label me a racist. Fuck me..

Good to see Jacinta Price added her two bob's though..
I watched her interview on the project and couldn’t think of anyone worse to represent us indiginous people in parliament. She’s a fucking disgrace.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
I'm "indigenous" first nation people, well me grand dad was I wasn't born then
only a few of us left now, we are a dying breed, breed out by foreigners from over seas, boat people we called them

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Difference between the two..

Jacinta wants to make sure no kid goes to bed hungry, or live with fear to what might happen to them during the night, or the next day.

Lidia wants to fuck around with flag placement/s, and make ugly scratchy noises..

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Bit of a rumour Airbus Albo may conduct a brief goodwill tour of Australia later in 2022.
Albo is hopeful a small window of opportunity will open in his Global Arselicking Tour
& he can pop in to a Sydney flood area to tell them his mum was a single parent

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Get them in the ring

T Abbot Vs DJ fucknuckle

Reckon Abbot would clean the dole bludging cunt up, probably drag it around by its nose ring for a while
then head butt the cunt into submission lol

Pedro de pacas

User ID
You lefty labor flogs would of probably voted for some other party or not voted at all
if ya knew where this cuntry is headed under the lefty labor flogs

Airbus Albo and labor will take us down a UN/WEF climate control rabbit hole
enjoy eating bugs ya DC's, half of ya won't own a car in the future, the only job you will get is washing solar panels lol

You will own nothing and be very fucking unhappy

I'll be eating home grown steaks

Top Bottom