Fed up Farmers

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
We need less of a nanny state not more of one ,stop begging the government to control you harder there's better solution.
Haven't you worked out yet the government create these issue so the sheep beg them to step in, then they fuck us over more at the request of the sheep.
Well you're right about one thing, the everyday struggling Aussie gets fucked a bit too often these days..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

benn0

Baked
User ID
That's what I'm talking about mate if they can do it with durries they can do it with junk food.
Just so ya know it hasn't worked, havn't you heard about the organized crime gangs that now control the illegal duty free/tax free durry market? The Asian shops are firebombing each other in Melbourne

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Our priminister is a
Fucken jellyfish out on a continuous world tour.
He hasn't got the balls to stand up to the Chinese or probably even his partner .
He's scared of his own shadow.
What a joke. Nuff said.

benn0

Baked
User ID
Our priminister is a
Fucken jellyfish out on a continuous world tour.
He hasn't got the balls to stand up to the Chinese or probably even his partner .
He's scared of his own shadow.
What a joke. Nuff said.
Didn't the prime minister just stand up to Xi Jing Ping about the tarrifs on wine? and in Beijing?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
And guess who got the contract to rebuild Ukraine, yep BlackRock .
They always get the contracts to rebuild after America gets these places destroyed.
Thats because they own large cunks of all the major military companies!!
Oh look it's them again! This just Lockheed Martin! 🤣
They profit from owning the company's that make the weapons and then get the contracts to rebuild the places their weapons destroy!!
They are literally profiting of fucking everything!
In case anyone was wondering the top one is short for State Street Global!! 🤪
Screenshot_20231204_124938_Chrome.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
We need to scrap the Lima Agreement, leave the UN and WHO ,scrap the bullshit global warming agenda and sack any politicians affiliated with the WEF.
We need to take back control of our resources and stop foreign countries and their companies running our country.
We have one of the richest countries with its own resources that we are being manipulated out of .
You know who owns all the resources companies!!
It's in the other thread!

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Just so ya know it hasn't worked, havn't you heard about the organized crime gangs that now control the illegal duty free/tax free durry market? The Asian shops are firebombing each other in Melbourne
Really? C'mon mate everyfuknone knows it didn't work and Asians have been firebombing each other for years
You serious now? C'mon mate everyone knows it hasn't fukn worked where do you think I live? Buttfucknowhere without communication to the outside world haha mate im up to date with what's going on and the Asians bringing in asian smokes to sell here isn't new. And neither is the fact that gangs firebomb other gangs so I'm not really sure what that has to do with it.

I can't speak for other smokers but I know it made me think about giving the cunts up when they got close to $50 and all I was saying was perhaps the government ought to do the same with fatty processed foods which is arguably as bad as cigarettes.

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
What right do they have to do it at all my body my choice.
I can't believe you want to be taxed more 🤦‍♂️
Of course I don't want to be taxed more.

Mate it was just a follow up comment to me talking about supermarket being fukn stooges.

You're right your body do what the fuck you want, I just don't understand why it's cheaper to make the unhealthy choice than it is to make the healthy one

Top Bottom