Fed up Farmers

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Much like our political duopoly Benno.
Make sure you don't self serve either ,fuck them I never self serve especially Bunnings .
Have had employees try to force me through self serve.
They want my money,serve me then kunts🤠if not fuck off I prefer IGA.
Wouldn't touch the big twos fruit and veg. Poison.
Farmers have to use chemicals to meet big corps demands!

Was talking to a mate I hadn’t seen in a while recently.

We got onto self serve, think it started when one of us mentioned Aldi now having self serve.

He proceeds to tell me that he always deliberately scans the wrong amounts or misses the most expensive items. And does not give a fuck. His argument being who gave him training in their systems?

He’s never been caught and he’s not short of a quid. I was surprised. 😂

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Was talking to a mate I hadn’t seen in a while recently.

We got onto self serve, think it started when one of us mentioned Aldi now having self serve.

He proceeds to tell me that he always deliberately scans the wrong amounts or misses the most expensive items. And does not give a fuck. His argument being who gave him training in their systems?

He’s never been caught and he’s not short of a quid. I was surprised. 😂
I deliberately steal as much as I can when I enter woolworths or bunnings!
They are legally allowed to steal from us every time we step foot into their shops!
Every Australian should rob these scum dogs when they enter their stores!!
I would never steal from a shop that is owned by a family!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Rome fell, will big corp?
It will take a lot. They are deliberately trying to keep people poor and uneducated so they believe the lies on their propaganda pretend news services!! It's got Dailey mail on the clip!
The French know how evil these scum are!!
Bet not 1 news outlet anywhere in the western world reported on this!!
The problem is most people don't even understand how or who is controlling every facet of their lives!!

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I deliberately steal as much as I can when I enter woolworths or bunnings!
They are legally allowed to steal from us every time we step foot into their shops!
Every Australian should rob these scum dogs when they enter their stores!!
I would never steal from a shop that is owned by a family!!
Yeah same.
I have a cold freezer bag thing I fill up in coles or Woolies and leave in the trolly.
I swear sometimes the person watching knows and doesn’t give a shit.

Absorber

Vegetating
User ID
Notice dodge cox they are majority owned by JP Morgan.
Guess who the majority owner of JP Morgan is!! Well fuck me it's them again!!
These 3 investment firms litterley control everything we do, eat, drink, watch, utilities we use I mean fucking everything.
Lefty tree Huggers staunch right wimg conservatives fucking middle center these cunts control it!
View attachment 41969
Glad to see your on the ball the rabbit hole runs deep .

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
This is a genuinely worrying trend and I wish our government would pay more attention to this situation.

It's about time the multi-million dollar companies start showing some loyalty to the country where they are building their wealth.

The recent announcement of Coles and Woolies 1.6ish billion dollar profits at the end of last financial year made me sick to the stomach.

These cunts are hiking up the prices of all their products during a time when families are actually facing homelessness due to the incredible rise in living costs!

And another thing that really grinds my gears. Approximately 60 percent of the food Australians eat is processed which is scary but I understand why. Firstly who doesn't enjoy a good microwave lasagna or the classic a hot dog filled with lips & arseholes and secondly it'sore affordable than fresh nutritious fruit and vegetables.
How backwards and stupid is that?!?!?

I reckon the government ought to turn this back around, make a bag of chips and a bottle of coke cost $75 and watch everyone start eating healthily.

Absorber

Vegetating
User ID
This is a genuinely worrying trend and I wish our government would pay more attention to this situation.

It's about time the multi-million dollar companies start showing some loyalty to the country where they are building their wealth.

The recent announcement of Coles and Woolies 1.6ish billion dollar profits at the end of last financial year made me sick to the stomach.

These cunts are hiking up the prices of all their products during a time when families are actually facing homelessness due to the incredible rise in living costs!

And another thing that really grinds my gears. Approximately 60 percent of the food Australians eat is processed which is scary but I understand why. Firstly who doesn't enjoy a good microwave lasagna or the classic a hot dog filled with lips & arseholes and secondly it'sore affordable than fresh nutritious fruit and vegetables.
How backwards and stupid is that?!?!?

I reckon the government ought to turn this back around, make a bag of chips and a bottle of coke cost $75 and watch everyone start eating healthily.
We need to scrap the Lima Agreement, leave the UN and WHO ,scrap the bullshit global warming agenda and sack any politicians affiliated with the WEF.
We need to take back control of our resources and stop foreign countries and their companies running our country.
We have one of the richest countries with its own resources that we are being manipulated out of .

Absorber

Vegetating
User ID
We need less of a nanny state not more of one ,stop begging the government to control you harder there's better solution.
Haven't you worked out yet the government create these issue so the sheep beg them to step in, then they fuck us over more at the request of the sheep.

Top Bottom