Fed up Farmers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck I hate woolworths and West farmers!! The fucking dirty cunts have been predatory pricing all competing from the market since the late 80s.
Then on the other side screwing farmers, producers and supply chains. They control the entire food supply in this country. We get shitter products at hugely inflated prices!!
These cunts are stealing from us every time we step foot in their shops!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Good on him. Hope its a growing trend. I've given up on Woolie's, Coles and Aldi's. Gone back to supporting local business. If we're expected to pay top dollar for the shit they have on offer. I'd rather my money go to the local shop owner. Though i have been supporting the local Butcher, Baker and Green Grocer for years now anyway.

My diet is primarily consists of non-processed foods these days. It's not paleo or keto's, just getting back to basics. Like we pretty well had in the 60's-70's.

So yeah, fuck 'em. Four bags of fuck all that totaled $250 the other day was the final straw for me..

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
hit them where it hurts and shop elsewhere if ya can.
the lead up to xmas is woolies / coles etc most profitable time of the year

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Much like our political duopoly Benno.
Make sure you don't self serve either ,fuck them I never self serve especially Bunnings .
Have had employees try to force me through self serve.
They want my money,serve me then kunts🤠if not fuck off I prefer IGA.
Wouldn't touch the big twos fruit and veg. Poison.
Farmers have to use chemicals to meet big corps demands!

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
There is no other fucking options IGAs are so expensive because they don't own the supply chains and have the farmers contracted to them!! Fuck me this is by design. We can't just go somewhere else!!
3.32 in explains this system perfectly!!
It's exactly what's happening to us every time we step foot in their shops!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Have a read! These cunts are already buying portions of Australians largest companies! These portions will get larger and we will pay the price!! Actually it's to late!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Screen shot of when you google woolworths share holders list!!
Fuck governments these cunts are our enemies and are deliberately and systematicly Screenshot_20231130_124927_Chrome.jpgtrying to destroy the middle class through out the first world!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So Metcash is the company name for IGA
Here is a list of their share holders. 2nd on the list is State Street the 3rd of the big 3 and a large portion of it is owned by Vanguard and blackrock!!
There is no escape for these cunts!!Screenshot_20231130_130029_Chrome.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
And here we have the pendal group the top share holder in IGA who was bought by perpetual. And look at their share holder list! Guess who?? 🤪
3 of the top 4!!!!

Screenshot_20231130_130429_Chrome.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Be good if more people grew their own produce, tastes way better than the chemically modified genetically modified shit the big two are serving up to us.
Unfortunately mate for the vast majority growing their own is not possible. Most cunts are working their arses of just to make ends meet!
Community Gardens are good for people who have the time but not the space!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Sorry to Say big corp will wipe us all out with their blind greed !
This is because the vast majority of the population doesn't understand how they are controlled by a very small minority!!
This is the sort of stuff the media who is owned by those mentioned above is not and will not ever report on!!
Fairfax 2 of the top 4 are Vanguard!

Screenshot_20231130_135816_Chrome.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Notice dodge cox they are majority owned by JP Morgan.
Guess who the majority owner of JP Morgan is!! Well fuck me it's them again!!
These 3 investment firms litterley control everything we do, eat, drink, watch, utilities we use I mean fucking everything.
Lefty tree Huggers staunch right wimg conservatives fucking middle center these cunts control it!
Screenshot_20231130_140436_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom