El NiƱo

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Why do you keep annoying me, I highly doubt you have any mates just quietly
Got any free hermie fem seeds I'm going to need some if this shit keeps going on, send them to Pedro šŸ¤£

I could make a bit of a joke involving clits and your d........ but I'm not that low of a cunt, unlike yourself it seems :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
You already have the seeds I sent you under your previous alias of Red. šŸ˜‰ I liked him better than you. šŸ¤Ŗ.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
@Madmick.

I donā€™t mind feed back whether good or bad, as long as itā€™s honest, no skin off my nose ,and gives me direction as to continue the cross or forget about it.

if it was shit Iā€™m sure you would have said so already ,,and put it on the forum to try to bag me,,,,thing is you didnā€™t ,,so I find your story hard to believe , and considering you dislike me Iā€™m not surprised that you have stooped so low,,,Your feed back has no credibility.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Whatever, I was being polite and said nothing

Never shown the end of it , nor did I post any pics of any of harvest

No smoke report , I just let it go by the way side, and yes I did mention it to others just not on open forum

It was also when I thought we called a truce

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Whatever, I was being polite and said nothing

you ainā€™t never been polite so thatā€™s just bullshit,,

also you never got any seeds from me ever,,
so how do you really know what seed you grew.

even if you got mine from another member,
and even if you got a shit seed, ,as testers ,,no one can guarantee what the outcome will be,,but you should know that already.

And if you did get a shitty one you have not only done to me a disservice, but youve also done it to anyone else I sent more of that cross to ,,
Anyway I find it hard to believe coming from you..

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Poor baby , I upset you
Yep they were yours from 1 time I won a prize
High Jacks

You'll also notice I stopped any entries, the odd occasion I did were donated to Bob

Personally I wouldn't send out tester's, pretty easy to waste time if it's not up to scratch at someone else's expense

Why would you throw pollen at something you didn't know what the end product would be like in the first place

It's been fun , nothing further I can add

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Poor baby , I upset you
Yep they were yours from 1 time I won a prize
High Jacks

You'll also notice I stopped any entries, the odd occasion I did were donated to Bob

Personally I wouldn't send out tester's, pretty easy to waste time if it's not up to scratch at someone else's expense

Why would you throw pollen at something you didn't know what the end product would be like in the first place

It's been fun , nothing further I can add

Well you think itā€™s fun ,I think itā€™s lame.

You might want to ask the same question to all the seed makers out there that send out ,,and even sell testers, tell them they got it wrong .

typical of you to run around telling others ,but not telling me ,,
Arenā€™t I the one you should have told ?
especially if there was a truce,,?

anyway as I said
A bit late to come out with ā€œIt was a shit seedā€and expect me to believe you.

as far as Iā€™m concerned your making it all up .

Correct ,,there is nothing more you can say/fabricate.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
@Madmick.

I donā€™t mind feed back whether good or bad, as long as itā€™s honest, no skin off my nose ,and gives me direction as to continue the cross or forget about it.

if it was shit Iā€™m sure you would have said so already ,,and put it on the forum to try to bag me,,,,thing is you didnā€™t ,,so I find your story hard to believe , and considering you dislike me Iā€™m not surprised that you have stooped so low,,,Your feed back has no credibility.
I grew a 2 high jacks and both were not the best smoke and had a very piney smell! I just never bothered to mention it. Don't think I ever really mention smoke quality!
Having said this I've grown and am currently growing stuff from Sedge and it is and has been very high quality!
I don't agree with your views and I think your and idiot but you have breed some very nice weed that I have grown over the years! šŸ¤£

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Madmick - I've previously grown out 3 of Sedges strains and they were all solid. Same as I've grown out same strain ( 2 plants ) that you grew of my Chuck's, in my environment without any hermies. Just like other TSE growers. Phenos vary within strains that haven't been taken to IBL, but it just seems you have been damn unlucky, where Sedge, I and many other TSE growers have just got lucky. My daughter and I haven't found a single banana or even bean, on any of our test grows. Few bananas have appeared in TSE grows from 7East Genetics recently. Using your logic, that was breeders fault. Because a grower can't stress a plant to throw hermies. I see this all the time on Ethos yankee pages. Uncanny how the same minority of growers every time seem to find all the Hermie seeds, while the other 99% of growers have no problem at all. They're just lucky.

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
Bowen is a retard if he thinks nuclear is the most expensive option.
I hope its a bloody hot one this summer, we are well over due for a return to normal weather.
Be nice to hear every lefty sooking about it, as well as screaming its Climate Change not weather, only the freezing cold shit for the 3 years of La Nina was weather.

Let the abuse flow green/teal/labor voters

1695333742429.png

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Hey fool, I guess you can abuse who ever you like , rules don't apply to you do they

So you grew 1 sgit plant. Except it

And using mu logic fox , 1 of the plants you used was hermie , and now you're suggesting I caused it , you are kidding aren't you

Its gone to your head , you both love your egos stroked

I seen nannas on plants here the OPs didn't even know they had

You threaten to ban me because i do throw abuse , this isnt abuse at all , you poor baby

You call me a lier , i call you a joke of a human , big fat lier maybe

You can't handle criticism, you are a joke

Now fuck off and annoy someone who cares

Suppose I'll get banned again simply because you're a dick

And this is why I said nothing , because I knew you carry on like a pork chop

PS I don't have to lie to make you out the fool you do a good job that yourself
How's Keith going ?

Last edited:

Madmick

Baked
User ID

Hay mate​

7 East Genetics

StarMark unreadLeave
[IMG alt="Madmick"]https://www.theserratededge.com/forum/data/avatars/m/2/2412.jpg?1676771148[/IMG]

Madmick

Baked​

Nov 6, 2022
How's it going mate ?

How's yah mate ?

Grown out a few members seeds lately

Sedges high jacks 1/10 on all counts , yield, structure and potency zero

There you go , that's a copy of a pm I had

Notice the date, no who's the liar , so you can apologise for calling a liar

Couldn't be any clearer, the thought at the time was you set me up to a waste a whole grow on rubbish, which I did

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I've grown a couple of high jacks in the past ,thought mine were quite nice.
Your always gonna get some variation in batches of seeds.
I've grown quite a few of sedges strains over the last couple of years and a few of the fox ,I've never seen any intersex traits.
Yes very happy with all beans I've been gifted from generous members here on the serrated edge.ā˜®ļø

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Fucken hell Mic. Who died and made you king of the canna jungle?

Itā€™s funny how you assert your authority around here like you are some sort of canna messiah.

These arguments and baiting of the site moderator seem to have stemmed from disagreements around political viewsā€¦ and so I have held back commentingā€¦ But now ya throwing mud around about breeding and growing, I just canā€™t help myself.

Irrespective of the genetics, Your grows are generally shit.

You obviously stress plants in a shitty, small environment full of fucking bugs and diseasesā€¦. But still post photos of them online!

And when ya harvest ya bug ridden shit, you then post out of focus potato camera pics of the tiny arse buds!

And here ya are putting down any seeds not bred by ya self proclaimed millionaire mate. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Top Bottom