El Niño

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Here we go clown number one has rolled up.
I new you couldn't resist being a hero, you want to start with your bullshit I'll play.

You would be a meth head and a alcoholic no doubt, fucking hermie breeding tosser, you don't like any competition with seeds on here do you, seen your fucking shit cunt reply's to anyone new on here that breeds seeds or sells them, most of them piss off and don't come back, probably why this forum is so slow and boring.
got me fucked how you haven't been banned, that's right you give away hermie shit for free on here in the comps, lucky you're a protected clown isn't it dickhead

You're a fucking little smart arse dog of a person from what I've seen, piss off and don't bother me again or I wont be so nice next time
I encourage fair prices seeds on TSE. Everyone can see at all of my favourable comments on 7East Genetics, who offer fair value seeds. Unlike you and your homosexual partner Puggles. You've had your feelings hurt ever since I called out your overpriced mouldy fluffy rip off seeds. The truth hurts cunt. You've a fucken thief, and you can't ever escape that fact. You hate TSE because your overpriced mouldy seeds have been called out. What a sook. Fuck off back to your cess pit.

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
I encourage fair prices seeds on TSE. Everyone can see at all of my favourable comments on 7East Genetics, who offer fair value seeds. Unlike you and your homosexual partner Puggles. You've had your feelings hurt ever since I called out your overpriced mouldy fluffy rip off seeds. The truth hurts cunt. You've a fucken thief, and you can't ever escape that fact. You hate TSE because your overpriced mouldy seeds have been called out. What a sook. Fuck off back to your cess pit.
Do you need some parental advice ?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Do you need some parental advice ?
Just burley for my boat. You will do. 🦈Strong smell of bullshit is only surpassed by your obvious failings as a seed bank vendor. Go and work for Puggles again.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Well thats a bit harsh

Never got a hermie from any of the stuff I grew of Pedro's on the hand the 1 plant of grew from sedge was absolutely rubbish , high jacks they were.
Those spear shape buds that had no weight nor THC

Old fox's stuff , whilst a reasonable smoke , are hermies

You might say hermies at wk8 ain't a problem, well sorry mate it's a big problem

Do honestly think they come at week 8 ? No they don't they are present from the word go , you just don't see them

Another problem with hermies is that I have different plants on different time schedules in flower tent ar same time , so a plant that supposedly only hermies week 8 is still going to fuck the others at wk2

So hermies at any stage is bad whether you like to admit it or not

The last bud pic I posted had a beautiful male flower there for all to see , no lone even noticed it , so how the he'll are you going to find it on a plant if you couldn't see 1 right in front of you

It's a great idea , female seeds for all , hermies for all uis not do good

Personally I'm going back to my own stock derived from Pedro's stock , no hermies there

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Well thats a bit harsh

Never got a hermie from any of the stuff I grew of Pedro's on the hand the 1 plant of grew from sedge was absolutely rubbish , high jacks they were.

You might say hermies at wk8 ain't a problem, well sorry mate it's a big problem

Do honestly think they come at week 8 ? No they don't they are present from the word go , you just don't see them

Another problem with hermies is that I have different plants on different time schedules in flower tent ar same time , so a plant that supposedly only hermies week 8 is still going to fuck the others at wk2

The last bud pic I posted had a beautiful male flower there for all to see , no lone even noticed it , so how the he'll are you going to find it on a plant if you couldn't see 1 right in front of you

Personally I'm going back to my own stock derived from Pedro's stock , no hermies there
I spotted the narner mm right in the middle of the bud what strain was that 1?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Well thats a bit harsh

I can't speak for your environment, but I've grown out 15 of my 19 female strains without a single issue. My daughter has grown 7 strains without issue, including some unplanned stress testing. I've popped the remaining 4 strains to test for my next round. Another 20+ different grows of my FEMS successfully completed by TSE members without issue. AGG has been only strain so far ( 1 from 19) that didn't finish clean in every environment. 3 plants of AGG were perfectly fine in my environment, and many others grew the strain without issue . I didn't know you and Pedro were making FEM seeds, so I'm assuming you're using regs.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Well thats a bit harsh

And to be fair Mic, they were test seeds I sent you. I hadn't grown them out before sharing them on TSE. They were clearly labelled as test, on the package. All of the Ethos stuff has had solid test results so far. And unlike Pedro, I share my photos as proof. And my seeds are still free, while his retail for $14 each

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I spotted the narner mm right in the middle of the bud what strain was that 1?
Runtz from old fox
You mentioned my environment, I can tell you for a fact and contrary to belief it takes a lot more stress than you think for the plant to hermie

Claiming its the growers conditions is not true , if it a hermie its a hermi and won't need stress to show

The claim that all the others weren't well I wonder how true that is

Last edited:

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Runtz from old fox
You mentioned my environment, I can tell you for a fact and contrary to belief it takes a lot more stress than you think for the plant to hermie

Claiming its the growers conditions is not true , if it a hermie its a hermi and won't need stress to show

The claim that all the others weren't well I wonder how true that is
Yea that’s what I grew and it turned out excellent gelato x runtz I suppose it’s hit n miss a bit I didn’t mention environment either?

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
So that's why I've never seen a "clit" I'm a homosexual, thanks Old Fox I never new.

I'll ignore the rest of your dribble shit post, except for the "thief" bit, I'd like you call me a "thief" to me face that would be entertaining, I'll drop that bullshit burly off to you if you like.

Never stole anything in my life ya knob, don't think everyone else is a "thief" just because you're are a tea leaf.

How about you pull your fucking head in, I don't hate TSE yet :ROFLMAO: not even sure why I'm bothering to reply to you.

Carry on cunts at least its mildly entertaining

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
And to be fair Mic, they were test seeds I sent you. I hadn't grown them out before sharing them on TSE. They were clearly labelled as test, on the package. All of the Ethos stuff has had solid test results so far. And unlike Pedro, I share my photos as proof. And my seeds are still free, while his retail for $14 each
Excuses and more excuses, its all right mate nobody cares

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Excuses and more excuses, its all right mate nobody cares
But you DO care. How else would you explain so many of your different aliases on one cannabis forum...... and you keep coming back... and back. Anyhow you're NOT my mate. You don't even know what a clit looks like, so we can't be friends.

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
But you DO care. How else would you explain so many of your different aliases on one cannabis forum...... and you keep coming back... and back. Anyhow you're NOT my mate. You don't even know what a clit looks like, so we can't be friends.
Why do you keep annoying me, I highly doubt you have any mates just quietly
Got any free hermie fem seeds I'm going to need some if this shit keeps going on, send them to Pedro 🤣

I could make a bit of a joke involving clits and your d........ but I'm not that low of a cunt, unlike yourself it seems :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom