El Niño

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Haven’t had a decent summer here for fucking years bring on the El Niño good beer drinking/ pot growing weather too.

Let the hash man stay can’t have a ying without a Yang if it is the old master which the 200 buck ounces was the silver bullet welcome back cunt 🤣

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
If you can prove it’s Pedro, instant delete.
@Billygoat @Sedge . @HGO is 100% correct. I can smell them mould infected fluffy sativa Victorian seeds all the way from NSW. Hope that shit never crosses the State border. 😷 $14 for a single F1 reg seed, pollen chucked in an unhygienic cess-pit that he calls home . 🤡 VB seeds, hey? Just a thief trying to rip off TSE community members .

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Have I woken up in an alternate universe where TSE has no abuse? Where Porky and Benno get along where pixie pikey and Bigfoot play nice where political views are constructively debated nah fuck that where’s the fun in that😂👍 Bring back the abuse ya cunts.😂
Talk to Master @Sedge this is the sort of boring sterile form he wants mate!!🤔
Might as well go back to OZ Stoners!! 🤣

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Couldn't we let it all hang out in one thread designed 4 moral outrage and balls 2 the wall vindictiveness
A place where playing nice doesn't exist and blood is constantly spilled with each press of the cursor
Where a stiff upper lip is eroded by stiff upper cuts
Most of newbies starting a genuine gardening thread are somewhat taken back somewhat by threats of decapitation and cannablism of existing members

Just one thread 2 say how u really feel

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
Seems to be open slather for some clowns to abuse others with no recourse.
I'm happy to oblige them but I'm not a protected species so would probably get banned or posts deleted

Next cunt to have a bullshit go at me I'll probably return serve and find out 🤣🤣

A fair go for all is not much to ask for is it, it is Australia after all (y)

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Seems to be open slather for some clowns to abuse others with no recourse.
I'm happy to oblige them but I'm not a protected species so would probably get banned or posts deleted

Next cunt to have a bullshit go at me I'll probably return serve and find out 🤣🤣

A fair go for all is not much to ask for is it, it is Australia after all (y)
FUCK OFF IDIOT - youre now firing off your bullshit under an alias. You pathetic moron. Those reg seeds have been clogging your cone piece, depriving oxygen to your lonely last remaining solitary brain cell.

Hash 710

Vegetating
User ID
FUCK OFF IDIOT - youre now firing off your bullshit under an alias. You pathetic moron. Those reg seeds have been clogging your cone piece, depriving oxygen to your lonely last remaining solitary brain cell.
Here we go clown number one has rolled up.
I new you couldn't resist being a hero, you want to start with your bullshit I'll play.

You would be a meth head and a alcoholic no doubt, fucking hermie breeding tosser, you don't like any competition with seeds on here do you, seen your fucking shit cunt reply's to anyone new on here that breeds seeds or sells them, most of them piss off and don't come back, probably why this forum is so slow and boring.
got me fucked how you haven't been banned, that's right you give away hermie shit for free on here in the comps, lucky you're a protected clown isn't it dickhead

You're a fucking little smart arse dog of a person from what I've seen, piss off and don't bother me again or I wont be so nice next time

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Here we go clown number one has rolled up.
I new you couldn't resist being a hero, you want to start with your bullshit I'll play.

You would be a meth head and a alcoholic no doubt, fucking hermie breeding tosser, you don't like any competition with seeds on here do you, seen your fucking shit cunt reply's to anyone new on here that breeds seeds or sells them, most of them piss off and don't come back, probably why this forum is so slow and boring.
got me fucked how you haven't been banned, that's right you give away hermie shit for free on here in the comps, lucky you're a protected clown isn't it dickhead

You're a fucking little smart arse dog of a person from what I've seen, piss off and don't bother me again or I wont be so nice next time
Lol. You've the REAL reason people don't want to hang around TSE. Filthy slob. Look in the mirror

Top Bottom