Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
The point was, some or much of your 'pretty' buds smell good but taste like shit and are just mids.
Start selecting for yourself and you will see that unimpressive-looking plants can be next level.
Even though I agree I am getting plenty wrong in my journey I am right about this...

benn0

Baked
User ID
The point was, some or much of your 'pretty' buds smell good but taste like shit and are just mids.
Start selecting for yourself and you will see that unimpressive-looking plants can be next level.
Even though I agree I am getting plenty wrong in my journey I am right about this...
there is a point being made there

Pixie

Baked
User ID
I think I'll just stick with my bottleneck Fems

User ID
@Bigfoot35 I'm about an hour or so up the road from you. I've got some clones outside atm that are re-vegging. Can't remember exactly when I put them out (oct/nov maybe?), but I had matched the light schedule they were on to the daylight hours at the time. They went into flower straight away and have taken a while to turn back, they now resemble basil plants lol
Im a little concerned you know where i live :S

User ID
NSW mate. Just been shit weather not many sunny days and definitely not very hot. So I suppose they are coming into flower a lot earlier than usual. Climate change? Fucked if I know
Today where I am is 20 degrees and a southerly wind. It's supposed to be summer feels like autumn
I was thinking that same thing, but i also have a Photo period Grand Daddy Purple and it hasent started flowering yet

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
NSW mate. Just been shit weather not many sunny days and definitely not very hot. So I suppose they are coming into flower a lot earlier than usual. Climate change? Fucked if I know
These comments just show how little you know about the cannabis plant.

Cannabis flowers according to how long the night cycle/dark period is.
That is the only determining factor except if you are growing mutant autos.
Nothing to do with climate change or temperature.
Normal cannabis plants start flowering from the end of January onwards.
The only way this guys plant will not reveg under the current conditions is because it is an auto.
Auto's, that were thought up to help people without a clue about growing plants like @Pixie.
Or people that live in Northern Europe and have short summers.

They are not meant for people that know what they are doing unless they want to get an early summer harvest.
Auto's are half Ruderalis (low potency), so they are a stop-gap at best.

Last edited:
User ID
Doesn't matter mate you'll get 2 harvest's better than one 👍
i actually have 2 skittles...........the second one only just start flowering and its bigger than the one that's already half way though flowering
Surely they didn't give me Autos ...........Ive never grown an outdoor auto that big before
Both the Skittles were topped twice too bth

Pixie

Baked
User ID
These comments just show how little you know about the cannabis plant.

Cannabis flowers according to how long the night cycle/dark period is.
That is the only determining factor except if you are growing mutant autos.
Nothing to do with climate change or temperature.
Normal cannabis plants start flowering from the end of January onwards.
The only way this guys plant will not reveg under the current conditions is because it is an auto.
Auto's, that were thought up to help people without a clue about growing plants like @Pixie.
Or people that live in Northern Europe and have short summers.

They are not meant for people that know what they are doing unless they want to get an early summer harvest.
Auto's are half Ruderalis (low potency), so they are a stop-gap at best.
Have to disagree with you mate auto's aren't for beginners photos are a lot more forgiving. Pretty sure that Afghan Bob knows what he is doing, you should check out his grow diary.

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
It's like comparing fast food with a Sunday roast.
The difference is in the quality of the finished product.
I can see a use for autos growing outside.
You can be harvesting before people are out looking.
That makes sense.
It also makes sense to have the fastest turnaround you can get if money is the objective.
But if those goals are not a concern and quality is the only objective then going through a selection process yourself with regular quality seeds is the gold standard.

Nothing is less forgiving than an auto @Pixie
You cannot reveg them, and there is no point in cloning them either.
If you make a mistake in veg you cannot fix it easily without affecting yield.
A regular plant you could hold in veg until you address the problem, hence more forgiving.

Remember though Pixie, never give in mate.
Keep your chin up and keep trying.
Things are bound to improve sooner or later.
We are all behind you, you will get there one day.
It might take a long, long time, but we are all rooting for you.
Never forget that buddy.
You can do this!

User ID
It's like comparing fast food with a Sunday roast.
The difference is in the quality of the finished product.
I can see a use for autos growing outside.
You can be harvesting before people are out looking.
That makes sense.
It also makes sense to have the fastest turnaround you can get if money is the objective.
But if those goals are not a concern and quality is the only objective then going through a selection process yourself with regular quality seeds is the gold standard.

Nothing is less forgiving than an auto @Pixie
You cannot reveg them, and there is no point in cloning them either.
If you make a mistake in veg you cannot fix it easily without affecting yield.
A regular plant you could hold in veg until you address the problem, hence more forgiving.

Remember though Pixie, never give in mate.
Keep your chin up and keep trying.
Things are bound to improve sooner or later.
We are all behind you, you will get there one day.
It might take a long, long time, but we are all rooting for you.
Never forget that buddy.
You can do this!
I don't grow auto's Buddy 🤣
Can you two just pash already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom