Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Coz79

Seedling
User ID
I placed an order with caveman on the 12th July received email confirming order but no email confirming shipped. I also noticed that Some of the stock on the site has been marked as out of stock just a week or so after my order... I have sent 3 emails with not one response.. guess I'm outta pocket now!

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I placed an order with caveman on the 12th July received email confirming order but no email confirming shipped. I also noticed that Some of the stock on the site has been marked as out of stock just a week or so after my order... I have sent 3 emails with not one response.. guess I'm outta pocket now!
Yeah mate, don't hold urebreath on that one
Probs best not 2 keep trying 2 contact them and delete contact details.....just 2 be safe
Also ordered on 5th, got confirmation from Aus post on 6th saying they have package and should arrive by 11th and that's all she wrote
When looking up tracking no. they offered investigation, didn't worry about it, was in a diff name so couldn't prove who i was anyway

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Based in USA, not Aus, but a company called Growadder.com is selling female (reversed) pollen online. I contacted them and was advised they will post vials of pollen to Aus in an envelope ( no stealth). Vials of pollen are $25US and delivery is $10US. No idea how legit they are, but might be worth a try for about $50AUS(including delivery)?
Did you get any pollen mate or did anyone else get any ?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Did you get any pollen mate or did anyone else get any ?
Didn't try, as pollen doesn't travel well. I've just reversed another 3 females, so I'll try frozen storage of excess pollen, for later use.

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
Didn't try, as pollen doesn't travel well. I've just reversed another 3 females, so I'll try frozen storage of excess pollen, for later use.
I have heard mixing with flower helps for storage, want to give this a go too as I don't have space to do everything I want. How did you go with your aliens?

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Looks like another one bites the dust went to have a look at Dab Culture and it says looks like this domain isn't connected

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I have heard mixing with flower helps for storage, want to give this a go too as I don't have space to do everything I want. How did you go with your aliens?
Just flipped Aliens few days ago - photo below. Indica dom (short node space) profile just starting their stretch. I've reversed another Alien ( separate grow room) for pollen chucking. Also running a healthy looking Pink Runtz(also from same breeder), started 2 weeks behind the others. Their beans seem legit....so far.. Mango Breath from Kanga seems to be my flower room hero. ( this round), so she will get a pollen dusting from a reversed Gelato. IMG_20220815_072953140.jpg

Top Bottom