Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

noname

Germinating
User ID
my seeds from Canna vault arrived. in proper tubes with cotton buds and a black bag for x-ray or something I assume. seeds look bigger then mediseeds and they gave me 2x extra Autoflowers for free. payed for it friday morning arrived Monday lunch which was pretty good I thought. I'm in qldPXL_20220221_073218156.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
It seems CG Aus (Cannibis Growing) has shutdown its own linked seed site (Community Gardens)

And 5 minute wonder Mediseed man is still not back after their advertised 10 day break to sort their "Logistics". Been a few weeks.

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
yantra are informants and junkies straight up
from byron bay etc
all these other seeds companies are trying to sell seeds the best seed company in my eyes will always be attitude
lways order always get em and i pay for stealth
why are people so unkind i never had any problem with yantra i am pissed of that they are not still working but i would love to see your evidence about your trash talk

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If anyone interested in buying from C.G seeds, just let u know had 100% germ rate on 6 diff strains
No dramas through seedling stage and all have around 5-6 nodes after 3 weeks

Just realized someone said they cant use em 4 some reason [aus distributer], so this info is prob useless
p.s.....only 4 day ship....[if they was up and running].......[which app they not]

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Based in USA, not Aus, but a company called Growadder.com is selling female (reversed) pollen online. I contacted them and was advised they will post vials of pollen to Aus in an envelope ( no stealth). Vials of pollen are $25US and delivery is $10US. No idea how legit they are, but might be worth a try for about $50AUS(including delivery)?

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I'd imagine it would be exposed to a wide range of temps on its travels from the new world. Would the pollen survive the journey and remain viable? :unsure:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I'd imagine it would be exposed to a wide range of temps on its travels from the new world. Would the pollen survive the journey and remain viable? :unsure:
Buy some and report back 👍 As long as there's no moisture in there, cannabis pollen is viable for ages. It's often mixed with flour, for easier application, and I would imagine it also helps keep it dry

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Buy some and report back 👍 As long as there's no moisture in there, cannabis pollen is viable for ages. It's often mixed with flour, for easier application, and I would imagine it also helps keep it dry
Nah, no interest in buying pollen from O/S. Interested to see how it works out for ya though :)

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
If anyone interested in buying from C.G seeds, just let u know had 100% germ rate on 6 diff strains
No dramas through seedling stage and all have around 5-6 nodes after 3 weeks

Just realized someone said they cant use em 4 some reason [aus distributer], so this info is prob useless
p.s.....only 4 day ship....[if they was up and running].......[which app they not]
Sadly C.G seeds have removed anything cannabis related from their site
Whats friggen world coming 2 when u can;t advertise 2 mature consenting adults
Even though i'm not included in that group.....it still pisses me off

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
There was movement at the station for the word was passed around... :unsure:
View attachment 21996
Seemed popular with school kids buying one seed at a time. Flog bought generic overseas seeds for $0.75 cents each, and reselling to Muppets for $10-$15 each. Then homies post photos of their grows in social media sites, wondering why cops hassled them. Dumb stnuc.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Haven't Seedsmans gone the same way as Nirvana did years ago. Where they took other breeders strains and done their own knock off's and flogged them off at a reduced price. Nirvana would've reeled in a few bucks back then, as their plenty of punters that were too tight to pay for proper breeder stock prices back in the day.

Top Bottom