Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Dunno but I read that the UK government made Seedsman release details of anyone making large orders to Australia
to the Fed police here so I might be paranoid and totally off track here but I wouldn't be ordering from any of these pop up seed banks for the time being

nexus420

Vegetating
User ID
Dunno but I read that the UK government made Seedsman release details of anyone making large orders to Australia
to the Fed police here so I might be paranoid and totally off track here but I wouldn't be ordering from any of these pop up seed banks for the time being
dude these pop up are places like seedsman that's how they get past it

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
until they get raided hope you used a fake name and address

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Anyone ordered from any of the below banks they are orthorised Ethos resellers I'm trying to get a hold of a couple there strains I got from ABB Screenshot_20220815-174522_Chrome.jpg

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Anyone ordered from any of the below banks they are orthorised Ethos resellers I'm trying to get a hold of a couple there strains I got from ABB View attachment 25593
I had an order arrive from brotanicalgardens just before Xmas. But my last order around March this year has been confiscated. Recent reports of confiscated packages at Aus customs, sent from this vendor.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I just got an email back from Brotanical Gardens in USA the said they have great success with orders to AU a few go missing but he advised some stealth items have more success than others I may give it a crack I really like the ETHOS stuff especially Member Berry and Crecendo the latter being super strong and was wiping the floor with alot of my mates 😆

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I just got an email back from Brotanical Gardens in USA the said they have great success with orders to AU a few go missing but he advised some stealth items have more success than others I may give it a crack I really like the ETHOS stuff especially Member Berry and Crecendo the latter being super strong and was wiping the floor with alot of my mates 😆
Mate, the guy there ( Caleb) said the same thing to me, before my order was confiscated. I'm on their FB page, and there's heaps of complaints of parcels not currently getting through Kustoms He will tell you what you want to hear. and take your money.......Your dime !! If you must order, do it in first week of December, as Kustoms will be snowed under with packages at that time.

Reactions: pug

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Mate, the guy there ( Caleb) said the same thing to me, before my order was confiscated. I'm on their FB page, and there's heaps of complaints of parcels not currently getting through Kustoms He will tell you what you want to hear. and take your money.......Your dime !! If you must order, do it in first week of December, as Kustoms will be snowed under with packages at that time.
Thanks mate 👍 It did cross my mind but my dreams were clouding reality I'm just keen to get a hold of some more genetics so I can get back into breeding I should be happy with what I've got but you know how addictive it is 😆

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Read their website they will not guarantee overseas shipping. Why the fuck would you bother
Why don't you stop talking shit and actually grow something??
Don't want ya to be confused for a cop or something!! 😂

Top Bottom