Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

nugget

Blooming
User ID
Awesome man bs is big stone I can't remember what it was it was one of the last strains made/chucked. Venomberry wasn't a Celtic strain it was a pack from Dutchflowers that was won for 1k on seedbay and crossed to itself.

I'm keen on trying to get some Celtic Stone going again to compare to what's around now. Celtic hash too cos that was my baby. Have a couple dozen CS but CH is long gone :(.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Ahh ok, I had a slight inkling that it might've been Big Stone, something rings a bell it might share genetics from the original Power Plant. But not overly confident of that info..

Bugger about the CH, never got to add that one to the collection. Heard it held it's own. (y)

nugget

Blooming
User ID
big stone = BIG Indica x celtic stone
celtic berry = badassberry x celtic stone
celtic cross = f420 x celtic stone
stoned rhino = white rhino x celtic stone

Found that on ozstoners lol.

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
I miss the celtic genetics a lot. Celtic Hash used my sensi seeds hash plant which survived being ripped. Long story short I went to get KFC, ghetto neighbours noticed everyone was in the car and broke in. We got back so quickly that they ran out back, jumped the fence and dropped a few plants one of which was the hash plant used in that cross. It was an alright smoke on it's own, produced well chunky buds but was nothing to write home about really. It's a shame I was a rertard back then and threw the males otherwise I could have pheno hunted a better one from the F2s. That hybrid with CS though was a match made in heaven. It needed some work as it was quite varied but each plant could have been considered a keeper in it's own right. I had one for a while that had the typical earthy hashy flavour for days, was shit the bed potent, seemingly had no ceiling and took forever to build a mild tolerance to. Took pheno hunting through 50 females to find that one though and then shortly after I moved interstate and lost it. I'll never get over that loss.

Celtic Cross was another favourite. It used Ferengi420's cut which was like a bud on a stick but a top smoke. CS branched it out and increased the potency. A high amount of them went trifolate or whatever it is where you get three branches too.

Celtic Berry was a bit meh to me, I got to try badassberry on it's own and it was tasty but it didn't really shine through with the hybrid so much. I think it was better on it's own but the hybrid was infinitely stronger so who am I to judge?

Big stone was probably the least impressive of them all, it was like an attempt at making a commercial strain but it took away from CS. The CS clone Ingrid was good enough from a commercial point of view. It wasn't a monster yielder but with some training it held it's own against everything I ever grew yield wise and blew most of them out of the water with it's potency.

Deadvet if you're still around thanks for getting me started with breeding and I hope you kept some of those cuts and seeds because it would be amazing to see them grown again.

nugget

Blooming
User ID
Great info seeded thank you. I couldn't remember if it was mozzs g13hp or a straight hp that went into the Celtic hash. I still have a photo of the CS male I used somewhere I think. Black death was another beauty always remember vet saying the one I grew was some of the nicest smoke he'd had, gave me a big head back then 😂 I never ran BS CC or DS they just never appealed to me. Loved the rest though. Ingrid was a great cut too seen her have huge yields in dwc, buds as long as my thigh and 2l coke bottle around hah.

graeme1942

Germinating
User ID
possibly damping off from overwatering the seedlings
Yes could be that, I am definately a crap gardener, except 2 are thriving.
Now I have a script, I might not bother till spring, still very humid here at mo, and have a few clones on the go.

Top Bottom