Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
In case you're not on the mailing list - CannaVault are having a 30% off the entire website sale. Never, used them myself, but thought some of you might 🤷‍♂️
I couldn’t help myself. I don’t really need more beans at the moment. But less then $10 a seed and domestic. Fuck it. Have wanted to try Gelato and OG kush for a long time. Alien gorilla glue and Peanut butter breath sound pretty heavy duty, so…….
I guess there will be a package at the post office early next week. I can only blame members of this forum.
Next it’ll be new age fuckin dirt bagged during a full moon 🌕

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yep. Excellent stealth too.

I ordered:

Tuna Breath x 6 (received 15)
Drunken Bastard x 12 (received 12)
Watermelon Sugar x 5 (received 17)
Backseat Preacher x 10 (received 13)

Freebies:

Triple Dragon x 20

Very generous with the freebies! Ordered 33 seeds, received 77!!
Yep, he's always generous with the extras and freebies. My latest order arrived on wednesday, ordered 55 seeds recieved 125 😁

Only complaint is, where the fuck am I gonna grow all these extra seeds :LOL::ROFLMAO: ...first world problems ;)

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Funny you should say that, I was actually thinking of asking if you want some of the excess Malana Banana seeds I've got @Gazza? It's a sativa landrace cross and would be an outdoor grow I'd say, and that's just not possible for me in the forseeable. I've been to Malana and I've seen how big the plants that grow there get 😲. Would seem logical that you (or Pedro) would be the perfect candidate for growing them out... so if you're interested ya more than welcome to some (y)

Jaz

Curing
User ID
I've used Herbies before, stealth wasn't great but they made it through and very generous with their freebies.

en__ltMoxmaAcXCUT7lO.jpg

From 00:00, May 18 to 00:00, May 25 (PST), you can get any seed from Herbies Seeds, with up to 35% off!

Herbie’s Birthday Sale: Up to 35% Off

j

Top Bottom