Cannavault

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
First harvest, dry and trim done. Cut the Mohan Ram a couple weeks ago and put in a little dry room with AC at 20C and dehu 50%. 13 days dry, branches snap etc. All seams dry and ready to me, very sticky thou, smells amazing. Into curing jars now. Kept all the sugar leaves will make some green dragon tincture.View attachment 26834View attachment 26835
Looks the goods Bebird. 👍

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

BeBird

Germinating
User ID
Nice outdoor setup mate!! 👍

You make those lights ya self??
Yeah mate a fair few years back, gen1 Bridglux EB strips with illumitex F3/F6 in between glued on some alloy louver slats, external meanwell drivers, been a work horse. Got a new light build in the works thou with a custom 2 channel light controller, so you can set daily recipes with on/off + each channel dim %, ch1 = uva, 460, 6500k and ch2 = fr, 660, 3000k. Shall be interesting to see how goes.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Cannavault

Where are they now??
Don't know whether their the same mob, but I got an invite to a mob called "ausvault" on another platform.
They sell alotta stuff by what they call waffles or some shit, where they put up buy in of say, 20 spots at 10$ each, when all spots filled they draw the winner..
greedy fuckers!, must be makin a a shit load of $$ outta it!

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Reckon their peanut butter, cement feet and pink runtz were excellent
High resin and trike levels perfect 4 oils
I made a recent fem cross from the Cannavault Pink Runtz (X Gelato). Hope you got some of those beans mate?The AGG cross were from Cannavault beans too. Both were a solid smoke. Puff, puff, pass.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I’ve got peanut butter breath and cement shoes in veg. Cannavault OG kush just finishing. The OG would have been much better if I didn’t break the fucker in half doing a mainline😭Big buds. Definitely worth a spray with STS next time.

Top Bottom