Cannavault

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just wondering if anyone got the heads up on Cannavault seeds
They had a massive sale and now harder 2 find than jimmy hoffa's body
Heard ev/thing from them scooping up white label Blimblum rejects and posting as real deal, right down 2 being completely sold out and waiting 2 re-stock
If that was case then why not just say so. Our lovely friends on Reddit have a bit 2 say about whole saga

Got my order no worries, problem is are they what they say they are
And surely they are aware of dramas going on so opening a home page is gotta be better than getting domain errors........wtf
Ideas, comments, crazy cat lady guesses all welcome

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Just wondering if anyone got the heads up on Cannavault seeds
They had a massive sale and now harder 2 find than jimmy hoffa's body
Heard ev/thing from them scooping up white label Blimblum rejects and posting as real deal, right down 2 being completely sold out and waiting 2 re-stock
If that was case then why not just say so. Our lovely friends on Reddit have a bit 2 say about whole saga

Got my order no worries, problem is are they what they say they are
And surely they are aware of dramas going on so opening a home page is gotta be better than getting domain errors........wtf
Ideas, comments, crazy cat lady guesses all welcome
I got a few of his beans Bob,was going to try one in my next run. I can recall someone from here giving Blimburn a call,and apparently he’s legit. Does seem a bit odd that he’s shut down his site. He’s still on the wix shop last time I looked. I’ve had a little bit of correspondence with him before he closed,seemed above board. I’ll pop a Black widow into a jiffy puck,and I’ll find out In 6 weeks I guess.
As an aside,I reckon there’s been a bit of movement on the Yantra site. Paying was a bit of fuckery,but seeds were ok. The stuff about court has been taken down. They are open for business,but no beans. Breeders are listed now which is new. Hopefully they are germinating.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I haven't popped my Cannavault beans yet Bob, but I'm expecting generic plants for that price - about $10 per FEM seed from memory. They never marketed them as exotics, but we may find an ok pheno in each pack. If Yantra reopens, I'll avoid them altogether. I got extremely low germination rates from their breeder packs. 0 from 3 on one strain whose name I can't recall, and 1 from 11 on a pack of Sensi seeds. The packages reeked of weed, and mull/kief droppings were obvious inside the parcel. My general experience is most Aus seedbanks suck balls, and will onsell anything they can get their hands on, for big profit margins. Genetics is everything, and we need to buy overseas to get decent quality. Then pollen chuck our own from O/s stuff. Buy some STS and do it yourself. Heaps of growers are now trying reversals, and longer term, I'd rather swap beans with them, than feed the profiteering sharks who add no value to Canna community. Facebook is littered with Aus fuckwits running raffles( they call them waffles) fooling desperate punters who think they're getting something special by paying top dollar. Anyone bidding on bean raffles deserves to get ripped off.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Ive got a bruce banner #3 and an og kush going that i got from cannavault right before they disappeared..... both germinated in 2 to 3 days then came straight up after planting. They going stong so far.... i guess ill find out in a few months what the quality is like.
Will be some interested observers. I’ve got both those ones,I’ll be about 5 weeks behind you. We might have been lucky last buy. Looks like he has wiped his presenice. His shop on wix has disappeared as well as the website. Dunno what happened.He appeared to fulfil all his orders,at least for the guys here. I reckon there will probably be a whole heap of cheap grow gear for sale on reddit right now. The brahs will be sitting waiting for the feds to drop in thru the skylights.

MintArtifact

Germinating
User ID
Will be some interested observers. I’ve got both those ones,I’ll be about 5 weeks behind you. We might have been lucky last buy. Looks like he has wiped his presenice. His shop on wix has disappeared as well as the website. Dunno what happened.He appeared to fulfil all his orders,at least for the guys here. I reckon there will probably be a whole heap of cheap grow gear for sale on reddit right now. The brahs will be sitting waiting for the feds to drop in thru the skylights.
Id say the cops shut them down hey.
Most likely anyway....

I had a mate here in perth who got seeds in bulk with "tiger one distribution", he wanted to be the next yantra he reckond lol.

It worked for him for a year or so , orders kept getting bigger and bigger. then eventually he had 3 or 4 big orders intercepted in a row.... feds and cops came knocking, he got done and dragged through court... ended up getting a slap on the wrist in the end.... his lawyers argued novelty collectors items, no t.h.c in seeds ect.
Its definitely getting harder and harder to get beans through customs hey!

But yeah the og and bruce will be going into my flower tent in the next few weeks.... ill put some pics up at some point.

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
P_20220606_141054.jpgP_20220606_141018.jpg
Mine are going pretty hard. A little to good, going to have to remove alot of the smaller branches. These are Alien gorilla, green crack an rainbow. All looking pretty similar but AG is more stinky and thinner leaves. They are all similar hybrids but bit odd they are all so similar. Although I am running alot of reds so wide leaves are expected

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
View attachment 24464View attachment 24465
Mine are going pretty hard. A little to good, going to have to remove alot of the smaller branches. These are Alien gorilla, green crack an rainbow. All looking pretty similar but AG is more stinky and thinner leaves. They are all similar hybrids but bit odd they are all so similar. Although I am running alot of reds so wide leaves are expected
Good stuff Chief. Interested to see how yours finish up. I've got 3 strains from Cannavault I'm yet to try. At $10 a pop, I'm expecting generic stuff, with the odd quality outlier. Do you reckon yours are all same strain, or your AGs are definitely different?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Id say the cops shut them down hey.
Most likely anyway....

I had a mate here in perth who got seeds in bulk with "tiger one distribution", he wanted to be the next yantra he reckond lol.

It worked for him for a year or so , orders kept getting bigger and bigger. then eventually he had 3 or 4 big orders intercepted in a row.... feds and cops came knocking, he got done and dragged through court... ended up getting a slap on the wrist in the end.... his lawyers argued novelty collectors items, no t.h.c in seeds ect.
Its definitely getting harder and harder to get beans through customs hey!

But yeah the og and bruce will be going into my flower tent in the next few weeks.... ill put some pics up at some point.
U realize tigre one is Seedsman ?

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
Good stuff Chief. Interested to see how yours finish up. I've got 3 strains from Cannavault I'm yet to try. At $10 a pop, I'm expecting generic stuff, with the odd quality outlier. Do you reckon yours are all same strain, or your AGs are definitely different?
Definitely different mate, but similar enough they could have a common parent. and all fems haha so that's a start.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Definitely different mate, but similar enough they could have a common parent. and all fems haha so that's a start.
I just soaked some of their Pink Runtz. Won't really know what we've got until about week 5 flowering.

BeBird

Germinating
User ID
Keep us posted on the grow. I'll pop a few Cannavault next round. In amongst some better known (to me) genetics.
This is my first canna grow, learning learning. The plant on the right has had twisted wierd leaves since seedling and growth definately behind the other 2. I'm pretty sure I was under watering for the first month plus had cold days with top of 14C. Ounce up'd the fert frequency things started to move. I think it is time to drop to 12/12.

Attachments

• 21200C97-F638-4182-AC0E-E07F0E246319.jpeg
    21200C97-F638-4182-AC0E-E07F0E246319.jpeg
    6.9 MB · Views: 26

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
This is my first canna grow, learning learning. The plant on the right has had twisted wierd leaves since seedling and growth definately behind the other 2. I'm pretty sure I was under watering for the first month plus had cold days with top of 14C. Ounce up'd the fert frequency things started to move. I think it is time to drop to 12/12.
After the stretch, they gonna get big. There will probably be a fair bit of management needed for next few months.

Top Bottom