Cannavault

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Good solid little nugs, plenty of frost, quite mold resist and fairly easy 2 trim

They just dont smell like crunchy or smooth

Only just chopped so at least 2-3 weeks before we know what they taste like

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
All in all, fair suck on the sav speaking, considering germ rates on some much more 'prestigous' seedbanks, i would have 2 rate Cannavault up there in terms of u get what u pay 4
No nana's or weird or suss looking growth and most completion dates within reason
Gotta say i'd double up on em again(y)

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
All in all, fair suck on the sav speaking, considering germ rates on some much more 'prestigous' seedbanks, i would have 2 rate Cannavault up there in terms of u get what u pay 4
No nana's or weird or suss looking growth and most completion dates within reason
Gotta say i'd double up on em again(y)
Far call. Their genetics are good and prices reasonable. Blimburn stuff seems to go alright. Sam I Am likes their green eggs and ham(Pink Runtz). He would smoke them on a plane, he would smoke them on a train. He would smoke them here and there. He would smoke them everywhere 🤣.

BeBird

Germinating
User ID
This will be my first harvest, from reading I'm looking for the white pistols to go amber and need to magnafy into check for milk little mushroom trichimes.

Attachments

• 4A7539F3-949A-4F8D-A01C-A73D5E400EDF.jpeg
    4A7539F3-949A-4F8D-A01C-A73D5E400EDF.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 30

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Tricks to go amber , hairs brown or leave longer till they have browned and then become much lower in numbers

What I mean is that you don't want brown hairs all over a dry bud , bud hasn't matured yet

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
This will be my first harvest, from reading I'm looking for the white pistols to go amber and need to magnafy into check for milk little mushroom trichimes.
Get on the web and buy a jiusoin digital camera. Hooks up to your phone. Cost me $30. Has up to 1000 x Takes good pics too. A few here use it

QLD guy

Vegetating
User ID
Hi Bob ,nice resinous looking buds there...mate do you find the Confidor an acceptable pesticide for cannabis..?...I'm looking for something systemic which stops the damage from fruitspotting bugs which pierce the stems near the tips and stunt the plants..

BeBird

Germinating
User ID
First harvest, dry and trim done. Cut the Mohan Ram a couple weeks ago and put in a little dry room with AC at 20C and dehu 50%. 13 days dry, branches snap etc. All seams dry and ready to me, very sticky thou, smells amazing. Into curing jars now. Kept all the sugar leaves will make some green dragon tincture.3428B368-4D57-4AB3-BABF-5F67064AE112.jpegB06EC36C-B57F-41F5-8B64-8B1BB7E7AAE8.jpeg

Top Bottom