Buying Seeds - Aussie here

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
Got any photos of them growing?
I dont post anything on the internet or have any pictures stored anywhere that may possibly implicate me. I have been growing and smoking for over 40 years and never been busted and thats the way I want it to stay. But fair enough for questioning me on it. I grew their Amnesia haze a few times now, every seed popped, I store them in the freezer. Good smoke. Also, the closest I got to busted was when I ordered seeds from OS and the federal police turned up at my door about 15years ago. It went nowhere but Im very careful now and I just will not order from OS.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Y
I dont post anything on the internet or have any pictures stored anywhere that may possibly implicate me. I have been growing and smoking for over 40 years and never been busted and thats the way I want it to stay. But fair enough for questioning me on it. I grew their Amnesia haze a few times now, every seed popped, I store them in the freezer. Good smoke. Also, the closest I got to busted was when I ordered seeds from OS and the federal police turned up at my door about 15years ago. It went nowhere but Im very careful now and I just will not order from OS.
Yantra seeds is Australian local stock and has opened back up, stocking seedsman seeds it appears from my brief look...

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Come on mate you are having me on 🤣🤣🤣 the Fed's turned up at your house because you ordered some beans from overseas 🤣🤣 Are you taking the piss . I think your on the wrong website 😂😂😂

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
The stuff I grew from them was shite I'm calling fake seedsman packaging with pollen chucker beans inside
Yup agree
I got some n grew and were shit, I asked if he had any guarantees, told me yes but blamed my growing and offered me 20% off next order 😂😂
They were grown in coco as all my grows are now and I have big plants in general.
I won’t be ordering again from Australis one.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
Come on mate you are having me on 🤣🤣🤣 the Fed's turned up at your house because you ordered some beans from overseas 🤣🤣 Are you taking the piss . I think your on the wrong website 😂😂😂
I dont lie or fabricate. You dont know me, fair enough. It happened, thats all I can say.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
Now saying that, I am presuming since I didnt know the intent of the visit. But that was the only reason I could think of for the visit and i never got the seeds, thinking about it was probably 20 years ago now. from a dutch company promising stealth packaging.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
Y

Yantra seeds is Australian local stock and has opened back up, stocking seedsman seeds it appears from my brief look...
i got some seeds from this source some time ago, Mama Thai, grew it a couple of times, Im not really impresssed.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Yup agree
I got some n grew and were shit, I asked if he had any guarantees, told me yes but blamed my growing and offered me 20% off next order 😂😂
They were grown in coco as all my grows are now and I have big plants in general.
I won’t be ordering again from Australis one.
Mine were the same every other plant in the room were good and his 2 were shit

t0rMeNtIuM

Germinating
User ID
D
Hey lad where are you located ?
if your in the legal state I know a couple of breeders who sell top quality beans at amazing pricing per seed packs that they breed and cross themselves with top genetics only

I have grown many of their strains now myself and they grow just like any beans I have purchased from US and UK seedbanks herbies, NASC, ILGM Dutch passion dankness and quality wise 👌
DO they only sell to people in Victoria.

Top Bottom