Buying Seeds - Aussie here

bokchoyprease

Seedling
User ID
Hey Lads,

New here, just stumbled across this forum searching and asking questions on buying seeds. How do you go about it? Any positive experiences from local and international seedbanks you would recommend?

Cheers

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Dankness-only

Germinating
User ID
Hey Lads,

New here, just stumbled across this forum searching and asking questions on buying seeds. How do you go about it? Any positive experiences from local and international seedbanks you would recommend?

Cheers
Hey lad where are you located ?
if your in the legal state I know a couple of breeders who sell top quality beans at amazing pricing per seed packs that they breed and cross themselves with top genetics only

I have grown many of their strains now myself and they grow just like any beans I have purchased from US and UK seedbanks herbies, NASC, ILGM Dutch passion dankness and quality wise 👌

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
if your in the legal state I know a couple of breeders who sell top quality beans at amazing pricing per seed packs that they breed and cross themselves with top genetics only

I have grown many of their strains now myself and they grow just like any beans I have purchased from US and UK seedbanks herbies, NASC, ILGM Dutch passion dankness and quality wise 👌
Put some beans up for one of the comps,let us be the judge.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

Have a chat with @Billygoat about your mates seeds for sale. Billy is always interested in free seeds for community giveaways. 😉

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Then if they truly are quality when a known member with cred grows some and verifies the quality then and only then will they be truly deemed quality 😆

Dankness-only

Germinating
User ID
Put some beans up for one of the comps,let us be the judge.
How would I go about that buddy ? I buy them from the guys for my personal use
it would be good to see others run the genetics on here and they have not disappointed me yet.

Only downside I guess with these beans is they are Regs not feminized beans.

Dankness-only

Germinating
User ID
The stuff I grew from them was shite I'm calling fake seedsman packaging with pollen chucker beans inside
What is the Australian 7Eastgenetics website can you point me in their direction keen to check the strains they have out?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yep the owner of the site bragged about getting some STS,,
no doubt the seeds are just his chucks ,,
I wouldn’t go near them with a ten foot pole.
I don't have a problem that the dickhead who runs it, is selling his own chucks. But those seeds are sold in a rip off copy of Seedsman package, made on a colour printer. Scam advertising like most of these fucken rip off Aussie cunce. Why not advertise as your own pollen Chuck's, instead of bullshitting to customers. It's the bullshit marketing lies to justify jacking up his seed prices, that needs to be constantly called out. THE AUSSIE SEED MARKET IS FULL OF SCAMMERS. If some cunt has a go at making seeds in Aus, I'd like to support them, as long as they are open and honest about the lineage of their seeds - so punters know what they are really buying . Don't put a fucken Ferrari badge on a Hyundai Getz packet of seeds. Simple!

Top Bottom