Businessman, 51, who legally smoked marijuana in Las Vegas before flying to Dubai is arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I'm a lesbian tranny, it's my kink.

Islam is only a problem as soon as those that are peaceful, become radicalized.

So rather then pissing off a hornets nest of a cunts... the logical solution would be too de radicalize or suppress the radicalization of islamic people.

Education is a good one. I wish when I was a youngster I was told more about the laws in today's society. How to make proper informed decisions.
Islamic people love lesbian trannies with drug and mental health problems. 🤣🤣🤣

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fucking just more stupid uninformed shit talk. Rather live in Dubai than America. Well why don't you 2 fuck off over there then and see how long yous last trying to live a life like yous do over here. Hope ya yous have a wife with yous who won't be allowed to leave the house without you DCs. Good luck growing and smoking some weed as well.
Fuck Islam and Islamic people and their countries.
You 2 dumb cunts wouldn't last 3 days over there.
yeh nar I like it here in Australia :p

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Plan too at some stage. With the wages their paying in construction would have done it years ago. lol

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Have you left Australia mate??
Maybe, maybe not :p
I'll go on the record and say no officially

What I'm saying is if i had a choice of ham-murika i'd go other there to see what its like. Life here is a bit like America in a way

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
awww mate. I'm not addicted to drugs you dumb as dog shit piggy wiggy.

If I had the IQ as you do. I would be left in my little government cubicle working some shit paying occupation as you were tard.

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
I've left the country many a times. I've been all through europe. I have dual citizenship and can speak two languages fluently. But I was born in Australia.

Where have you been pig. You would get flogged talking your talk in any other country lol America perhaps where you would get bashed to a pulp bye some young thug lol

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
awww mate. I'm not addicted to drugs you dumb as dog shit piggy wiggy.

If I had the IQ as you do. I would be left in my little government cubicle working some shit paying occupation as you were tard.
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Your a piss ant meth head piece of shit.
Don't think your a smart cunt cause ya come on a weed forum and try spout ya geo political and religious points of view to people who think your an utter joke and total waste of air.

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've left the country many a times. I've been all through europe. I have dual citizenship and can speak two languages fluently. But I was born in Australia.

Where have you been pig. You would get flogged talking your talk in any other country lol America perhaps where you would get bashed to a pulp bye some young thug lol
Mummy and daddy take ya on a trip when you were a little kid did they fuckwit cause that would be the only way a dead shit like you would be able to go anywhere.😝

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Actually I have a very High IQ. I had an IQ test done when I was teenager. I'm very bright. Unfortunately i'm recovering from a blow to my cognition.

You sir are not bright. Doesn't take a genius to figure out your not capable of anything higher then a highschool diploma.

Zorro_7

Blooming
User ID
Mummy and daddy take ya on a trip when you were a little kid did they fuckwit cause that would be the only way a dead shit like you would be able to go anywhere.😝

Sure did. Infact I have alot of money that i'm sitting on. Fortunately for me you shall never get your little dirty porky mitts on them. :)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Sure did. Infact I have alot of money that i'm sitting on. Fortunately for me you shall never get your little dirty porky mitts on them. :)
Me and the the rest of the boys in blue will be round later for a loan. 😉

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Actually I have a very High IQ. I had an IQ test done when I was teenager. I'm very bright. Unfortunately i'm recovering from a blow to my cognition.

You sir are not bright. Doesn't take a genius to figure out your not capable of anything higher then a highschool diploma.
*You're ;)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

No worries Donald Trump. Stable genius you are mate. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom