Breeding, the fun part of canna.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Maybe you should try growing a few hundred seeds from a few strains. Just get your balls in your hands and go hard. Like old mate did in cali in the 90s growing 3000 plants in 1 gal pots. Mind he just kept the one pheno that didn't mold aka royal kush.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Maybe you should try growing a few hundred seeds from a few strains. Just get your balls in your hands and go hard. Like old mate did in cali in the 90s growing 3000 plants in 1 gal pots. Mind he just kept the one pheno that didn't mold aka royal kush.
No worries dickhead, just keep punching stock photos of nothing you have bread or grown ya flog..

puggle6

Baked
User ID
If you are such a International super star then why would you be bothered with a local indy breeder like me Rich?

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I just want to know what "Mendel and he's genetic thingy" is
could you explain it for us Richcominfrom u ??? and leave the "thingy" bit out hey

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Again with what ya mates did ffs

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Well come on "Rich" tell us all about Mendel and he's thingy

Or are you just a D C talking bullshit ???
what sort of poundage can I expect to get of ya ECSD x Pineapple Chunk ?
seeing how the buds are "loose and runny" whatever the fuck that means, is it even worth growing ??? for weight anyway

Don't be shy "Rich" you want to talk breeding shit or just bullshit

Top Bottom