Bloody stoner gamers lol

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Did u have any cartridge games jester? I had wizard of war and air raid I think by activision.

I even had the orange monochrome crt screen.

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Please tell me your disabled cousin didn't pay for that lol
I’ll bet his cousin pays his rent and for his entire life. No way you can rent a new house on the doll as it would be over the income % for rentals.
100% his cousin paid for that but don’t worry coops he will have 4lbs of weed in 6 weeks. 😂😂😂

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Aww poor porky 🐷 sucks being u lol
No I paid for it well I paid 1k my cousin paid the rest I’m on a fortnightly payment plan of $100 only got 60 payments to go interest free too lol

Indy

Misfit
User ID
RTX3090's are regarded as a bit overkill for gaming. They're better suited for business applications like AutoCAD, 3DS Max, Maya, etc..

Still cut the mustard in the gaming world, just potentially overpaid $800-$1000 for it compared to a RTX3080 which would do the job just as well. Don't expect the '90's to be much above the '80's when it comes to benchmarks.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
I’m using a 4K projector it’s not overkill I can just play games in Max settings now but some games I can’t

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Wow what a thread, Love a bit of gaming.

That card puts my 1070 to shame :(

What cpu you got to go along with that card? Hopefully nothing that bottlenecks the performance.

The Stoned Jester

Germinating
User ID
I'm still sitting on a 2080 Super I picked up in the last year & a 1/2 sale for only $999, It's holding me up for now ... I WAS going to get a 3080, but my hot water system decided it wanted to blow up so there went $2500 to replace that fucker, so I gotta save up again.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Wow what a thread, Love a bit of gaming.

That card puts my 1070 to shame :(

What cpu you got to go along with that card? Hopefully nothing that bottlenecks the performance.
I’m running a i7-6700k @4.00ghz
I need a better motherboard 2 o’clock it
ASUS B150 pro aura motherboard
RTX 3090 24gb Graphics card
16gb ram
V8coolmaster cpu cooler
850w power supply

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
I’m running a i7-6700k @4.00ghz
I need a better motherboard 2 o’clock it
ASUS B150 pro aura motherboard
RTX 3090 24gb Graphics card
16gb ram
V8coolmaster cpu cooler
850w power supply

Thats a beastly system i'll give ya that. i'd expoect 60 FPS at 4k lol

I'm waiting to see how my card handles that new cyberpunk game.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Thats a beastly system i'll give ya that. i'd expoect 60 FPS at 4k lol

I'm waiting to see how my card handles that new cyberpunk game.
Yea I’m at 60fps I should have spent the extra $600 and have gotten the 120fps 4K projector oh well still looks amazing 🤩

That’s one of the reasons why I bought this card Max settings in cyberpunk in 4K with ray tracing 🤩🤩🤩

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Aww poor porky 🐷 sucks being u lol
No I paid for it well I paid 1k my cousin paid the rest I’m on a fortnightly payment plan of $100 only got 60 payments to go interest free too lol
Nah it sucks to an unemployed fucking looser who can’t afford to buy shit with out the help of ya poor crippled cousin and tax payers.
The worst thing is ya proud of it. 😂

Top Bottom