Bloody stoner gamers lol

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Hehe yeah, seen it yestie. Seeing shit like this (kids blowing vape thru a new XSX) doesn't instill much hope with the younger generations. I'd rather see how they're improving on the dumbshit we done as kids, but shit like this makes it appear they're going backwards.

Back in the day, you'd guard items like this with your life, not see how quick you can fuck it up 'n cry out to mum 'n dad for another one.

Goodluck, dumbfuck's.

vostok

Blooming
User ID

iu

iu

stoners drive PSP4 with PSP5 coming soon ..lol

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Who runs X-box must be immigrants..? real stoners drive Playstation 4

Ya must have little poofter hands, mate. Can't hold a PS controller comfortly in my hand, bloody grips pitched at some cocksuckin' angle makes it near impossible to get ya mitt around one, without backtracking with fingers 'n shit, before the hands cramp up. If they made a XL sized controller might've made a difference, hopefully the new PS5 gamepad might be an improvement.

But i'm not really a console bloke, PC is where it's at for me. (y)

Last edited:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
New Call of duty comes out today ........
Black ops cold war

Sounds promising this one, steering away from the infinity era many bitched about. Not that i know much about the CoD series, only going by a bit of chatter ya hear about from time to time.

When the original CoD title came out, not long after Battlefield 1942. I ended up siding in the Battlefield camp and followed that series. Those two original titles really divided the aussie/nz FPS scene back in the day. Counterstrike was king for a while there before then.

Reactions: HGO

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
yep i agree indy all of that modernised warfare shit was boring
and stupid with bloody jetpacks and cnuts flying around etc
this new one goes back to the early eighties when the cold war was still going strong

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
yep i agree indy all of that modernised warfare shit was boring
and stupid with bloody jetpacks and cnuts flying around etc
this new one goes back to the early eighties when the cold war was still going strong
Yeah the new ones were getting a bit over the top with the modern story lines. The new one looks real good.

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Ya must have little poofter hands, mate. Can't hold a PS controller comfortly in my hand, bloody grips pitched at some cocksuckin' angle makes it near impossible to get ya mitt around one, without backtracking with fingers 'n shit, before the hands cramp up. If they made a XL sized controller might've made a difference, hopefully the new PS5 gamepad might be an improvement.

But i'm not really a console bloke, PC is where it's at for me. (y)
True I've had to play piano to make a living before,

but hey PC gamer why didn't ya say so .. only way to go

your very own Stranded deep

'Dusk to dawn' er ..'surviving the aftermath' oh yeah COD back in 2003 and some of the dlc's since
and the very new strainmaster ,,play to spot the growers mistakes

gamemakers should have joined here first ...lololol

cheers

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Fuck Fuck FUCKKKKKK :mad:
the new call of duty has a major Bug already
when ya get to the 3rd mission the Controller shuts itself off and will not reconect despite all the tips posted online the "Fix" doesn't work so until the DC's who made the game fix it I can't even play the Cnut of a thing :ROFLMAO: Now I gotta go find something Normal to do :ROFLMAO::cautious:

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Been reading some reviews about the PC game Rust. There's some bloody funny comments that gives one the impression it can be quite toxic. Might give it a crack myself. :p

Do you think this game is fun? - Yes
Is the game well made? - Yee
Is the game worth its price? - Definitely
Will I have fun playing solo? - Maybe
Is it worth playing solo? - Hell no
Will everyone try to kill me? - Aye
Will I get raided? - More than you think
Does it hurt to get raided? - Yes
Will I loose part of my soul every time being raided? : Most likely
Is it fun to raid someone: Absolutely
Does feeling good after raiding someone make me a bad person: Probably
Is the community toxic - Mostly

My verdict: 8/10

Last edited:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Cold War is cool as fuck, I’m shit against my son the little fuck keeps shooting me in the back the little flog. Zombies is great fucking die ya cunts 😂

Top Bottom