ASX and general share trading advice thread

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
FUCK!!

I'd better get on cryptoslots aye
Use my referral link https://crypto.com/app/kpypy2b5s5 to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $25 USD :)
Get Cro btc eth that’s what I’ve got at the moment. this place also offer a debit card full metal card not plastic 2% crypto back on every purchase made when using the card no fees no nothing only have to hold $500 worth of Cro for 180 then u get it back and the cards yours I’m up 59.50% I bought in 9 days ago B9C65CE3-53C7-4540-AED3-7B538DD1E2F9.png

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
FEgixQaVQAIHiXT

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I'm up 550k since July 1

Good old COAL hey

Musk is a snake oil salesman IMO, the only profit Tesla makes is selling carbon credits to lefty/wannabe green European company's

Maybe this was the post i was thinking of.

Aplogies, I Stand corrected. You are up $550k in 8 weeks.

Yet still have not offered any useful tips in 21 pages of this thread.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
lol, zero.

How can a decentralized peer-to-peer currency reach zero?

The whole point of it being decentralized and peer-to-peer is so that there aren't any people at the top influencing decisions that affect the price. Such as the publishing of quarterly financial results. No people in the middle or the top running the business, affecting the company's stock prices.

There is no company, it's Bitcoin. For it to reach zero you would have to simultaneously take all exchanges down, convince everyone to stop running Bitcoin networks, including the average Joe at home that runs a node by having the app connected and running, whether they mine or not, also convince everyone to sell their coins, and then also somehow take all those coins they sold, and destroy them, somehow. All simultaneously or within a few days at least.

The price is dropping a bit now, however my point this whole time is that is has had an upwards trend, and a month ago it was on the rise to a price lower than it is right now. I've posted graphs before, I'm not going through it again. 2 months ago it was on the rise at $42,000 (we're talking US dollars here), rose to nearly $70,000 last week and now the market is correcting itself, as it has always done.

Selective bias is what I get from this thread, but then again it's easy for any any detractors to claim the same thing about me. The facts are there. What people choose to believe is up to them.

However I still stand by the point I made a while ago:

I had someone else the other day tell me "Bitcoin only has value because people believe it has value", they didn't want to talk after that because I said something about "keep reading your Bible" or some shit. I can't remember.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Maybe this was the post i was thinking of.

Aplogies, I Stand corrected. You are up $550k in 8 weeks.

Yet still have not offered any useful tips in 21 pages of this thread.
Got told its not a tip thread, right after I gave a red hot tip @ $RHI

CKA went from 6c to 20 c, back to 16c atm, I did say 20 c by Xmas, got there a bit to early hey, but still on track
@30 c its a 1000k up, dont worry cunt when it gets there i'll let ya know

Here is a tip for ya, If I was you I'd go all in Bitcon (y)

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Red hot tip... that you gave on a Sunday, following an announcement a couple of days earlier that basically guaranteed it would open with a bang on Monday. lol

Top Bottom