7 east

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Speaking of 7 east, only one of the black limes above ended up fem but it's going well.
IMG_20230423_210904.jpg
Couldn't resist the 420 sale either...well stocked up now. I think ive got 14 strains from them now and so little time and space to actually grow.

At least I can give me mates some decent seeds though.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Speaking of 7 east, only one of the black limes above ended up fem but it's going well.
View attachment 34335
Couldn't resist the 420 sale either...well stocked up now. I think ive got 14 strains from them now and so little time and space to actually grow.

At least I can give me mates some decent seeds though.

nice mate.

in case you didnt know you can tag members by adding @ in front of username. e.g. @7eastgenetics

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
I have about a dozen ir so 7east strains.
Have only grown out headstrong and wizards sleeve though.
Great gear and
Great germ rates for those.
I have now femmed both.

I have had germ issues with Drunken Bastard and Dragons Gift..
Only 1 out of about 10 or so sprouted.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I have about a dozen ir so 7east strains.
Have only grown out headstrong and wizards sleeve though.
Great gear and
Great germ rates for those.
I have now femmed both.

I have had germ issues with Drunken Bastard and Dragons Gift..
Only 1 out of about 10 or so sprouted.
How was the wizards sleeve structure and flower duration if you don't mind me asking? Was planning on running a few indoors but ended up postponing due to fear of stretch (not to mention being useless at feeding for a long flower lol).

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
How was the wizards sleeve structure and flower duration if you don't mind me asking? Was planning on running a few indoors but ended up postponing due to fear of stretch (not to mention being useless at feeding for a long flower lol).
Structure of this 2nd Wiz Ive grown was pretty normal. Not much more than usual stretch…. A little more on the 1st pheno I grew.. but hard to tell cause I manifold and bend all my plants way over..
The 2nd pheno could have done with lollipopping as of popcorn..
I had to pull em all ( Wiz, Headstrong and Candy Kush) at 9 weeks from flip cuz of heat but even then the Wiz nugs were as hard as rocks..
Trichs were a mix of clear and white.
She went purple and stained fuck outta my fingers on harvest..
Never had a plant do that before..
Weird as…
C4E12F3D-5478-47E9-B5EF-473322EF84AA.jpegD129AE3F-C3C6-4733-8663-3E73D3E318DA.jpeg6FE0C9B3-259E-4125-91CC-9C621F58B70E.jpegCAB68FD8-DB24-4A80-B86C-E469CF4A0B0D.jpegE889A455-DE15-4379-ABA5-06E9474F233B.jpeg

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Structure of this 2nd Wiz Ive grown was pretty normal. Not much more than usual stretch…. A little more on the 1st pheno I grew.. but hard to tell cause I manifold and bend all my plants way over..
I had to pull em all ( Wiz, Headstrong and Candy Kush) at 9 weeks from flip cuz of heat but even then the Wiz nugs were as hard as rocks..
Weird as…
View attachment 34388View attachment 34389View attachment 34390View attachment 34391View attachment 34392
Mmmm,,,That would make nice looking hash.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Weird as…
View attachment 34388View attachment 34389View attachment 34390View attachment 34391View attachment 34392
Now that's one epic set of stink fingers and what looks to be solid golf balls for buds. Good to know about the stretch though. The black lime I'm running from them was a stretch monster. Flipped at day 25 and probs 25cm max, ended up stretching to 75cm over a week and a half.

Top Bottom