7 east

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Wolfie

Germinating
User ID
Ty for the friendly links Kee Mao……but I had already read them…..Me and everyone else rave about this companies success delivery and generous freebies,I even used last years code for this years purchase,got a price discount and extra freebies.
Hows everyones adult grow going?Mine are average at best,maybe I have bought the wrong strain for QLD climate.Just wondering what other posters adult grow is going.
Your success and others?

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Ty for the friendly links Kee Mao……but I had already read them…..Me and everyone else rave about this companies success delivery and generous freebies,I even used last years code for this years purchase,got a price discount and extra freebies.
Hows everyones adult grow going?Mine are average at best,maybe I have bought the wrong strain for QLD climate.Just wondering what other posters adult grow is going.
Your success and others?
Dunno. I got three 7east x seedlings going now,first time. I guess I will find out in 4 month.

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Your success and others?
Currently growing out a couple, germ rate was top notch, but grow since hasn’t really taken off, seems stunted.
Can’t say for sure at this point, but I’m not a first time grower and seems struggling, yet have others alongside in same environment going ok….

🤔….

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Currently growing out a couple, germ rate was top notch, but grow since hasn’t really taken off, seems stunted.
Can’t say for sure at this point, but I’m not a first time grower and seems struggling, yet have others alongside in same environment going ok….

🤔….

Pictures tell a thousand words.

Beyonnd germination it is user error imo.

brick

Germinating
User ID
Just put in an order for Drunken Bastard F3. Love the quick response to my ordering. I'm impressed with the business operation side of things, now the wait. Thanks 7E.
Just picked up the seeds from the PO. Thanks 7 East. Was delivered on time as promised. Picked up today. Thanks for the freebies. Now where is my seed raising mix. I have found that using Rhizotronic from Canna never lets me down with cracking seeds. Two year old seeds germ just as well as fresh seeds. Love the Rhizo. 7's Stealth is good as well.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I've grown Backseat Preacher twice once from seed once from clones it was tasty and yield was good

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
We now know 7 east delivers! Can we stop the mail show and tell now?
So true mate..as the old saying goes "loose lips". And just to be clear, I'm not banging on anyone but we should protect what banks we have, too many are not sending here any more and I'm pretty sure due to reddit and the like is where the boys get some of their info..stop helping them stopping us growing. ☮️

Top Bottom