7 east

daydreamer

Germinating
User ID
ordered last thursday, seeds in my mailbox thursday morning one week later (sydney). no feminized here , interesting they only do regular seeds, i'll sort out the females and add one in with my regular grow (clones taken to grow cupboard) , will tell in a few months how it compares to my white widow (herbies seeds)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

skttl

Germinating
User ID
ordered last thursday, seeds in my mailbox thursday morning one week later (sydney). no feminized here , interesting they only do regular seeds, i'll sort out the females and add one in with my regular grow (clones taken to grow cupboard) , will tell in a few months how it compares to my white widow (herbies seeds)
what strain(s) did you get?

User ID
I had to stop ordering from herbies, first couple orders got through then 5 in a row taken so i stopped using them :(

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I had to stop ordering from herbies, first couple orders got through then 5 in a row taken so i stopped using them :(
Same boat. I miss the access to the plethora of Seedstockers gear. Was dirt cheap. Sometimes a single seed off local seed banks end up more than a 5 pack used to be off Herbie's before customs stepped up a gear.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Thats a good turn around considering. I placed an order on the 14th of December and the order never made it to the post office in canada, and never made it to auspost tracking.

Replacement sent a week ago and still hasn't left the post office in canada.

All of their stuff looks A1 so I'll.be following along if mine don't show up.

daydreamer

Germinating
User ID
Thats a good turn around considering. I placed an order on the 14th of December and the order never made it to the post office in canada, and never made it to auspost tracking.

Replacement sent a week ago and still hasn't left the post office in canada.

All of their stuff looks A1 so I'll.be following along if mine don't show up.
I was looking out for the local tracking, then they were at my door

Speddyeddy

Germinating
User ID
Just thought I'd confirm all rocked up fine after the initial resend. Got 64 seeds all up, and the freebies were 16 Headstrong cross Blurry face.

The 7 east gear will definitely get their own journals.
Sounds awesome man. I'll definitely be tuning in. I want to do a journal myself but still waiting on a veg tent from ebay. My poor headstrong and tripledragon are like 5 weeks and still in small pots :(

Wolfie

Germinating
User ID
Longtime lurker…because of this site and failure of seeds to arrive from seed city,Attitude seeds and Herbies

Last edited:

Wolfie

Germinating
User ID
I tried 7 East,impressed with shipping and all seeds germinated being Lebanese dragon and grape dragon.I must be really unlucky 75% of seeds were males and the females are going well with average yield.Not a helpful % when your trying to do a guerilla grow.
Living in a sub tropical climate I probably need to do more research on seed selection.I recently purchased backseat Preacher and Malana Banana.
So my question is what is what is the best outdoor strain you growers have had success.
I understand the lovefest with 7east but has anyone brag about some great strain results.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I tried 7 East,impressed with shipping and all seeds germinated being Lebanese dragon and grape dragon.I must be really unlucky 75% of seeds were males and the females are going well with average yield.Not a helpful % when your trying to do a guerilla grow.
Living in a sub tropical climate I probably need to do more research on seed selection.I recently purchased backseat Preacher and Malana Banana.
So my question is what is what is the best outdoor strain you growers have had success.
I understand the lovefest with 7east but has anyone brag about some great strain results.
Read some threads. This is not Google.

Wolfie

Germinating
User ID
Read some threads. This is not Google.
i believe this is a forum where ideas and views are exchanged,so I will be clearer has anyone had a bountiful crop from 7 east yet?Or is everyone in love with the new pretty girl in town who looks the goods but under delivers.
I repeat I have bought more 7east I wish they would sell Fem seeds.I am hoping the pretty girl puts out.Love to see some grow journals and posters talk about which strains are doing well in different climate areas.

Top Bottom